Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison BUFF Mystery Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
BUFF Mystery Crates

Detailed description:
Mystery crates are not worth buying anymore due to this recent change. I am suggesting to revert the chances and also change some other things.

Remove the blocks, they are worthless.

Reduce the chance of winning autominer time and increase the time of them to a few hours, not minutes.

Reduce the chance of enchanted golden apples to what it was before.

Increase the chance of gems.

Increase the chance of rank up vouchers.

Change the scrolls gkit book to an explosive gkit book.

Change the booster gkit container to a single booster package and increase the chance to win it.

Change the scrolls gkit container to an elf gkit container and reduce the chance.

Change the kill messages so they are not the same as last seasons.

Add some better filler items instead of the blocks like token cheques 1k-10k.

Add the cook armor set, with a very low chance to win each piece separately.

Other people can add their suggestions below.​

Reason(s):
You have ruined the mystery crates with this new change. It honestly feels like I am just opening mining keys but getting enchanted golden apples as well. Too many autominer and egaps are given making the mystery crates almost worthless. Just look at what I get from 6 crates:
Mystery_Crate_Junk.png
Mystery_Crate_Junk_2.png

I know it was probably way too OP before but this is nerfed way too much and we are just getting the same items as last season, add something new. Changing the booster gkit container to just a package is what should have been done before, that container is the only thing that made it OP because we could get so many boosters.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Totally agreed. But I'm pretty sure this will get denied because owners denied all suggestions about buffing OpSkyBlock mystery gkit. Also mystery gkit on OpSkyBlock costs 70e and on OpPrison 60e so I'm pretty sure they will deny this.
Pretty nice suggestion btw.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
+1

Totally agreed. But I'm pretty sure this will get denied because owners denied all suggestions about buffing OpSkyBlock mystery gkit. Also mystery gkit on OpSkyBlock costs 70e and on OpPrison 60e so I'm pretty sure they will deny this.
Pretty nice suggestion btw.
Yes, but on the other hand people are paying 60 euros for a slightly buffed miner crate. That isn't what people paid for last season. Sure nerf the crate in the areas which need the change such as the booster kit, but don't totally destroy the entire crate. Instead of a booster kit put a x2 1hour money / token in there and a x5 personal token for 30 minutes as a rare option (not 0.001% chance) As it stands right now that gkit looks like it's worth about 5 euro max.

Definitely a +1

Last edited:

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Yes, but on the other hand people are paying 60 euros for a slightly buffed miner crate. That isn't what people paid for last season. Sure nerf the crate in the areas which need the change such as the booster kit, but don't totally destroy the entire crate. Instead of a booster kit put a x2 1hour money / token in there and a x5 personal token for 30 minutes as a rare option (not 0.001% chance) As it stands right now that gkit looks like it's worth about 5 euro max.

Definitely a +1
Yes but mystery crate on opskyblock is like a voting crate so it's even more useless then mining key tbh

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey tozztozzo,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.