Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

axihs

so i got false banned for death threat/wish and when you get banned for that behavior theres ussually a screenshot/proof that you did it. it was an imgur link of the screenshot of "me" saying a death threat to someone and my username wasnt even there. it was a completely different person i dont know how i got banned when the screenshot didnt even had my name on it, so of course i made an appeal. a day later it got denied and the reason is "VALID PUNISHMENT' and this is were i got confuse like how my name wasnt even in the screenshot and the guy that did the actually thing his username wast even close to mine, so thought maybe the staff that looked at my appeal didnt check the screenshot or im just tripping but you guys decide i leave the screenshot/proof of me saying a death threat/wish [ View: https://i.imgur.com/ajGZfsz.png
]

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so i got false banned for death threat/wish and when you get banned for that behavior theres ussually a screenshot/proof that you did it. it was an imgur link of the screenshot of "me" saying a death threat to someone and my username wasnt even there. it was a completely different person i dont know how i got banned when the screenshot didnt even had my name on it, so of course i made an appeal. a day later it got denied and the reason is "VALID PUNISHMENT' and this is were i got confuse like how my name wasnt even in the screenshot and the guy that did the actually thing his username wast even close to mine, so thought maybe the staff that looked at my appeal didnt check the screenshot or im just tripping but you guys decide i leave the screenshot/proof of me saying a death threat/wish [ View: https://i.imgur.com/ajGZfsz.png
]
What is ur ign ?

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Maybe it wasn't a threat to you.

Or go to the address below and continue your appeal.

Here!