Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bro look at this shit

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It doesn't matter if you are black or not mate but you didn't just said the n word you also threatened that kid.

If they are hacking just simply record and report them.

And what do ya think having the n word pass going to save you from saying n word in a kid's minecraft server?

And also go easy on the language someone can report you here too.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.
'kid' ok lmao.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It doesn't matter if you are black or not mate but you didn't just said the n word you also threatened that kid.

If they are hacking just simply record and report them.

And what do ya think having the n word pass going to save you from saying n word in a kid's minecraft server?

And also go easy on the language someone can report you here too.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.
Also i agree with you, he is a kid who rages a lot.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I guess its because of his ping that you are feeling like he his hacking.
The only suspicious thing for me was the overlay on top of that blue guy

Otherside

Great Reporter
I guess its because of his ping that you are feeling like he his hacking.
The only suspicious thing for me was the overlay on top of that blue guy
Are you talking about the player hitbox, if yes then its not suspicious vanilla Minecraft has this. And we can't add any mods to Salwayrr client the add ons feature still not available yet.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Whatever the case is using N word is not the right way to handle it you are literary passing racial slurs on a game like minecraft in which there are mostly kids also I don't think salwyrr is hacked client also it's prem only now so cracked players cannot use it, wishing deadth is not ethical and is a punishable offence and hacksuating someone for no proof is lame tbh.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
YOU got BANNED cause they reported you but you never recorded or reported them thats why they didn't got banned.

We don't have evidence to ban them but they have screenshot of you threatening them.

You didn't just got banned randomly.
Hey, hey, hey! I noticed that you used 'got' with 'did' twice, which is incorrect. When using 'did,' the verb should be in its base or present form.

For example, you might often hear the phrase 'Did you know?' where 'know' is used with 'did' in its present form.
So, the correct version of your sentence would be 'You didn't just get banned randomly.'
Remember to keep 'banned' in its past form as we have already used the verb 'get' in this sentence!

Grammar Police

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Also, I'd like to address something here.
Roblox bedwards isn't the best game-mode. It's fortnite bedwars.