Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bro look at this shit

skunk

so this fucking hacker is hacking in the game and i get angry at him and say the n word (im black though) and in his ban report hes LITERALLY FUCKING HACKING AND I STILL GOT BANNED FOR A MONTH MEANWHILE THIS SNOT NOSED BRAT GETS OFF WITH NO PUNISHMENTsJlLtIT-min.png
this is literally the image from the ban report and this guy gets off scott fucking free FUCK this guy

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello, skunk,

The first thing I'll tell you, please don't swear on the forum and in the game because you can get punishment for it.
If you find a cheater in the game, then you can report him here: https://pika-network.net/report/

You got banned for death wishes. Next time, try not to write such messages in the chat.
You can read the rules of the server here: https://pika-network.net/rules/

Have a good day!

Last edited:

Otherside

Great Reporter
so this fucking hacker is hacking in the game and i get angry at him and say the n word (im black though) and in his ban report hes LITERALLY FUCKING HACKING AND I STILL GOT BANNED FOR A MONTH MEANWHILE THIS SNOT NOSED BRAT GETS OFF WITH NO PUNISHMENTView attachment 75892
this is literally the image from the ban report and this guy gets off scott fucking free FUCK this guy
It doesn't matter if you are black or not mate but you didn't just said the n word you also threatened that kid.

If they are hacking just simply record and report them.

And what do ya think having the n word pass going to save you from saying n word in a kid's minecraft server?

And also go easy on the language someone can report you here too.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.

OP
OP
S

skunk

It doesn't matter if you are black or not mate but you didn't just said the n word you also threatened that kid.

If they are hacking just simply record and report them.

And what do ya think having the n word pass going to save you from saying n word in a kid's minecraft server?

And also go easy on the language someone can report you here too.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven
so did he get banned? dont give me this nothing answer dude

Otherside

Great Reporter
so did he get banned? dont give me this nothing answer dude
YOU got BANNED cause they reported you but you never recorded or reported them thats why they didn't got banned.

We don't have evidence to ban them but they have screenshot of you threatening them.

You didn't just got banned randomly.

OP
OP
S

skunk

YOU got BANNED cause they reported you but you never recorded or reported them thats why they didn't got banned.

We don't have evidence to ban them but they have screenshot of you threatening them.

You didn't just got banned randomly.
Screenshot 2023-06-20 140635.pngTHE EVIDENCE IS IN THE BAN REPORT?????SALWYRR CLIENT IS A HACKED CLIENT, AND HE HAS REACH HACKS ON IN THIS SCREEN SHOT

OP
OP
S

skunk

how in the ever loving god damn did you guys EVER become moderators

OP
OP
S

skunk

Not only that, Salwyrr Client was formerly a hacked client so he may be using an earlier version with hacks

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
so this fucking hacker is hacking in the game and i get angry at him and say the n word (im black though) and in his ban report hes LITERALLY FUCKING HACKING AND I STILL GOT BANNED FOR A MONTH MEANWHILE THIS SNOT NOSED BRAT GETS OFF WITH NO PUNISHMENTView attachment 75892
hackusating ada is crazyyy

OP
OP
S

skunk

At least in competitive roblox games there isnt p2w either

_DominikPro_

Banned
Ok???? it quite literally has "Reach 0.34" right under that he is hacking
that shows your reach and even if ur hacking it will still show 3.00 because that is max but he clearly didn't even use anything nor get to the max range of reach he simply stayed in the same place while taking a screenshot he is not hacking and you can't inject ghost clients into salwyr, even if he was you don't have proof for it

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
The other guy on my team at the time is my friend he can vouch that that guy was literally reach hacking and fuck off about that roblox comment, at least in roblox the games are high effort and have a bunch of mechanics in pvp
no way you said roblox games are high effort and require mechanics in pvp, bro go back to roblox bedwars 💀

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
you can't even pay for minecraft, you go back to roblox bedwars brokie
I can't pay for Minecraft lmao. Nice assumptions. Get better at the game you thirteen year old 'premium player'. Bro couldn't respond to my reply and went straight to a classical response of half-wits. Better grind the Roblox games101

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
OP's thinking in a nutshell:
1. Saying Racist stuff is allowed cuz he is black
2. Roblox bedwars >>> original bedwars
3. Player should be banned even if he doesnt report about the player.
4. Pika Bedwars (the probably least p2w mode in the entire server) is p2w but comeititve roblox bedwars isnt
5. Salwyrr is a hacked client
6. Too broke to afford minecrat : dont use tlauncher or something instead play roblox bedwars
7. Reach 0.34 is hacks cuz
a. He thinks reach mod means you are getting extra reach (prolly doesnt even know what reach hack does)
b. He has never used a pvp client