Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global bringbackvotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
Username:
FuryDhruv

Suggestion:
bringbackvotes

Detailed description:
today most of the players voted but there vote didnt count ,,,i was fighting for top votes leaderboard and this happend, pika site stopped working,, its not our fault man its pika server fault so you have to fix it pls pls pls guys fix this issue

Reason(s):
its pika servers fault not ours ,a and if pika want pika can collect databases from all voting site and fix this issuse

Last edited:
OP
OP
FuryDhruv

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
but i dont this so they will do it but they will scam us

DareDragOn

I also lost 3 votes. I usually vote 2 times a day. 3votes in the morning and 5 votes at the night. I voted today morning and couldn't see the the leaderboard cause it was dead at that time. And I just voted some time ago only to see that I'm 3 votes behind. I only have 44 votes but I should have 47. I Voted since the 1 day of this mouth and never missed a single vote. This is really unfair because people who voted after the server crash have their vote. Please fix this somehow

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
It was my first day when i dint vote in #4 and #7 in the morning. I am still alive for votetop somehow. I missed a vote in #5 tho ig.
Idk if it is fixable tho.

OP
OP
FuryDhruv

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
It was my first day when i dint vote in #4 and #7 in the morning. I am still alive for votetop somehow. I missed a vote in #5 tho ig.
Idk if it is fixable tho.
it is fixable if they want, as votes on voting site is saved so they can take database of votes for today and fix it asap

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
FuryDhruv

Suggestion:
bringbackvotes

Detailed description:
today most of the players voted but there vote didnt count ,,,i was fighting for top votes leaderboard and this happend, pika site stopped working,, its not our fault man its pika server fault so you have to fix it pls pls pls guys fix this issue

Reason(s):
its pika servers fault not ours ,a and if pika want pika can collect databases from all voting site and fix this issuse
It's updated

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello FuryDhruv,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Please report bugs here
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.