Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Bring back the mode "Classic" in the new reset

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

FIKOZ

Veteran
Username:
FIKOZ​

Suggestion:
Bring back the mode "Classic" in the new reset​

Detailed description:
Classic is a mode that is currently in the practice minigame and will not be continued in the next reset as it was not included in the list of gamemodes here. I think that it should stay as a mode as it was very popular and a huge percentage of practice players love it.​

Reason(s):
Players need a mode where they can fight with simple tools and not have to worry about anything, classic included a sword a fishing-rod a bow and a food resource. There are too little modes that include a fishing-rod as one of the items, classic is also one of the most played modes in practice, removing it would be kind of disappointing for some players which I include myself in. Classic is a simple mode yet very interesting, I don't think it should be removed. Hopefully it shall stay.​

Mugiwaarra

Banned
yes classic was really good and simple , so sad I dont think they will bring it back :cry:

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
FIKOZ

Suggestion:
Bring back the mode "Classic" in the new reset

Detailed description:
Classic is a mode that is currently in the practice minigame and will not be continued in the next reset as it was not included in the list of gamemodes here. I think that it should stay as a mode as it was very popular and a huge percentage of practice players love it.

Reason(s):
Players need a mode where they can fight with simple tools and not have to worry about anything, classic included a sword a fishing-rod a bow and a food resource. There are too little modes that include a fishing-rod as one of the items, classic is also one of the most played modes in practice, removing it would be kind of disappointing for some players which I include myself in. Classic is a simple mode yet very interesting, I don't think it should be removed. Hopefully it shall stay.
+1
Classic was my main gamemode on practice everytime I warm up before going in a bedwars game.

notziny

Staff Member
Trial
+1
You are right classic is one of the most played game modes It was also my main game mode for a while and as Luhv said that's the game mode everyone plays before a bedwars match it would be great if pika added it back

EpicGamer2010

-1 classic is not needed. Only Sumo and battle rush are needed, I click 25 cps and beat anyone!
Come up with better ideas L

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
I have to agree with this suggestion
Classic 1v1 mode on Practice is the staple of this server in my opinion and its also very fun and quick, with the amount of modes you have i find it strange that you have decided to remove one of the played modes. Please give us back the MODE

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
Honestly, Classic was one of the best gamemodes and one of the only gamemodes I used to play. Its disappointing they removed it.