Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bring back the 2014 Prison!

New prison map? Or 2014 Prison map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftedduty

Well I started playing pika for the first time ever in 2014! So i have been around for some time now and I have been thru 2-3 new prison maps. And I like them but to me I personally LOVE the 2014 prison map! So if you could just like remaster that map for the upcoming reset i would love this server even more!

Moon_420

Banned
Don't bring old Prison instead make it better. Before that reset Classic Skyblock.

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
I've heard people talk about how the old prison was the best out of them all, but no one has actually shown me or told me what the old one consisted of. I started around 4-5 months ago, and I thought i was awesome the way it was. I can't imagine anything beating how it is right now so far.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I've heard people talk about how the old prison was the best out of them all, but no one has actually shown me or told me what the old one consisted of. I started around 4-5 months ago, and I thought i was awesome the way it was. I can't imagine anything beating how it is right now so far.

Here my showcase about it

user2

Pika Lover
Old prison had forced pvp and line campers, neither of which are enjoyable for anyone other than those that use pvp hacks.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm fine with anything you throw at me.

Have a lovely day,
Death

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but time traveling isn't possible yet.

faydee

Veteran
For everyone who dosent know prison of 2014 here is few stuff I can say about it :
1) D/C/B/A/FREE those were the only ranks in the game , ranking up was hard and dangerous so it was fun ( not like today a player can jump over 20 rank in 1 day )
2) Guards ( protection 100 / sharp 50 sword ) those were fun we used to gang up against guards and kill them XD
3) warp pvp - there was a warp pvp only for pvp it was awesome
4) no plots which made it more hard ( prison shouldent have plots ... it is called prison for smth ... players when reached free they went far in the wildreness and built bases
5) black market ( potions / bows / arrows )
6) there was few signs like easter egg for fun
7) 5 types of guns
8) if a guard see you with ( bow / sword / gun ) he would kill you
and much more it was fun and felt like a real prison ....

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
For everyone who dosent know prison of 2014 here is few stuff I can say about it :
1) D/C/B/A/FREE those were the only ranks in the game , ranking up was hard and dangerous so it was fun ( not like today a player can jump over 20 rank in 1 day )
2) Guards ( protection 100 / sharp 50 sword ) those were fun we used to gang up against guards and kill them XD
3) warp pvp - there was a warp pvp only for pvp it was awesome
4) no plots which made it more hard ( prison shouldent have plots ... it is called prison for smth ... players when reached free they went far in the wildreness and built bases
5) black market ( potions / bows / arrows )
6) there was few signs like easter egg for fun
7) 5 types of guns
8) if a guard see you with ( bow / sword / gun ) he would kill you
and much more it was fun and felt like a real prison ....
Are the guards mobs? If it is, I'm dead. PC going to crash a million times

faydee

Veteran
The guards were helpers they had /kill - /ban .... normal helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.