Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Bring Back Old Skywars Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushing_Minion

Great Reporter
IGN
Rushing_Minion
Minecraft Username:
Rushing_Minion/Minion_$o$#1000​

Suggestion:
Bring Back Old Skywars Maps!​

Detailed description:
I am pretty sure most of the old Skywars players used to enjoy the old maps because they were very fun and kind of hard.

There are many people who want the old maps back for skywars because those were the maps which were very fun! like the spruce map or the DAWN map.

The new maps which are getting added to skywars are getting boring because the ground is plain and has less details, when we head to anther Island all we have to do is clutch to it by using like only 3 to 4 blocks which gives new players disadvantages because they can't make the clutch but In maybe the 1 or 2 maps that wasn't possible and it was way more enjoyable.

Thank you for viewing my suggestion!

IGN : RushingMinion
Discord : Minion
$o$#1000​

Reason(s):

NGaming

Great Reporter
idk I don't play skywars that much so I don't even know current maps I'll wait for other ppl to reply

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Neutral ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Well I got used to the new maps
But i kinda agree that they should bring it back at somepoint

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Sadly i dont remember how the old skywars maps looked like because i started playing it here on december 2020, but i hope i see them for the first time so +1

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Rushing_Minion/Minion_$o$#1000

Suggestion:
Bring Back Old Skywars Maps!

Detailed description:
I am pretty sure most of the old Skywars players used to enjoy the old maps because they were very fun and kind of hard.

There are many people who want the old maps back for skywars because those were the maps which were very fun! like the spruce map or the DAWN map.

The new maps which are getting added to skywars are getting boring because the ground is plain and has less details, when we head to anther Island all we have to do is clutch to it by using like only 3 to 4 blocks which gives new players disadvantages because they can't make the clutch but In maybe the 1 or 2 maps that wasn't possible and it was way more enjoyable.

Discord : Minion$o$#1000

Reason(s):
Older maps are better den new maps and everyone knows thay

mai68mai68

Rare Pika
IGN
mai68mai68
+1 Good suggestion, it must come back. The old maps were really awesome.

AJwasDrowned

Minecraft Username:
Rushing_Minion/Minion_$o$#1000

Suggestion:
Bring Back Old Skywars Maps!

Detailed description:

Discord : Minion$o$#1000

Reason(s):
+1 I never played the old maps .

Last edited:

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
+1
  • Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Neutral.

In my opinion, the only old map that should be brought back is Spruce. Other old maps usually have a lot of void and that is not good for gameplay.

peg2

Legendary Pika
Neutral

I loved the old maps too, the problem is the complicated blocks made me dizzy but I would like the old maps back, most of it is my favorites. But I also like the less void between islands new maps. Its a faster rush and a faster game.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Hello Rushing_Minion,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We will not bring back any hypixel maps. We are constantly making new maps for the server. Make a suggestion if you have any thoughts related to how the current maps can improve.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.