Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Bring back Old op prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
RedishGaming127​

Suggestion:
Bring back Old op prison​

Detailed description:
Uhmm so I've been a long player of pika network probably 4 yrs since 2020 the first game mode i played was bedwars i guess then op prison i kind of enjoy op prison so much back then but as times goes by op prison seems to be unpopular like a old player like me i suggest to bring back the old op prisons pls, missing the old enchants from the prison the prison back then was way more popular and enjoyable to play i wish you consider this cause op prison getting boring​

Reason(s):
I want the old op prison popularity back and enjoyment on playing ir​

Example(s):
Bringing back the old enchants
The rollbacks
The prestige mine
The A-Z mine
The No prestige level required to sell on tokens or trading
The old prison back then in 2021​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello RedishGaming127,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The old style of Prison is no longer relevant. A-Z no longer works, it's impossible to balance and allows nothing to build further upon. I get that the nostalgia would be nice but this concept for Prison servers just doesn't work anymore.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.