Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ItzVeljkoFTW

Pika Lover
Please bring back Mcmmo,We have 0 damage against people with full set(without helmet) + pvping with 8 sets vs 11 sets(no helmet) seems very unreasonable.There's no critical chance so we can't deal more damage.EXP is only grinded for spawners and books, books that seems to do 0 damage(lightning) waste of an enchantment.Gaining extra experience or more chance for a mob to drop a mobcoin/mobhead seems nice.It's really sad back in the day we used to deal 4,5 hearts thru armor which was so nice,it was very hard staying alive at /warp pvp(old soccer,new one is trash no offense but change it to old one) which was hella more fun than just clicking 15 mins for 1 kill.THERE IS NO DAMAGE IN THE GAME ANYMORE PLEASE BRING IT BACK.
Sincerly ONE OF THE TOP PVPERS IN OPFACTIONS COMMUNITY.

WhoNamedMe

i will agree with you on this, the skills are so useless, no damage and 8 sets vs 11 sets is just unfair... from butterflying after a fight u cant move ur fingers becuase the fight took 20 mins apro, bring back mcmmo where actually you need skill to survive the fights rather than just spam the keyboard with ur face to kill someone.

Sincerely, Rando, good pvper

ofek1213

ill agree aswell lol but it wont help if you will write it here they wont change it lol they ruined pika opfac

acura

Great Reporter
I've seen this in the suggestions thread before, sadly it got denied though.

Miminko

Pika Lover
I agree, bring the mcmmo back or fix the skills. Spend like 25 hours grinding mobs to get my axes to 50, after that i reallize that the crit chance doesnt work on players. So why the hell is it even there ? I dont need to deal massive dmg to mobs, but to players.

Rizzx

Great Reporter
I agree, mcmmo was really good, but sadly I doubt they will add it back

ir_n

The Pika
i miss mcmmo so much sometimes i dream about it

Miminko

Pika Lover
its not about replacing skills with mcmmo, but about fixing the skills. So they work properly