Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby bridging practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

0shimar0

Minecraft Username
0shimar0

Suggestion:
bridging practice

Detailed description:
hey staffs/mods i suggest you guys make another game called "bridging practice" where you can practice god bridging, diagonal god bridging, breezily bridging and more kind of bridging. and you also wanna add a finish line where every win you get you can have 5-10 tokens. thanks.​

Reason(s):
for players to get better at bridging and get more better at the game.​

TeKkaTi

Veteran
-1, You can practice bridging in creative gamemode in your plots. I don't see a good reason why they should add a specific bridging practice gamemode. If this continues then there will be gamemodes likes , Avoid falling of practice , Breaking bed practice , Dealing more knockback practice , rushing practice . I see no point at all 🤣

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1, You can practice bridging in creative gamemode in your plots. I don't see a good reason why they should add a specific bridging practice gamemode. If this continues then there will be gamemodes likes , Avoid falling of practice , Breaking bed practice , Dealing more knockback practice , rushing practice . I see no point at all 🤣
agree XD -1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
-1 ^

Silver Wing

The Pika
If your neutral about it give a reason or just dont post, it literally has no meaning.
Neutral = not supporting either side (Positive or Negative)
Means it doesnt matter for me if it is added or not

Disaalt

The Pika
Neutral = not supporting either side (Positive or Negative)
Means it doesnt matter for me if it is added or not
Thats why it doesnt have any meaning, because your not supporting either side. No use, and the suggestion cant be improved too
Give a reason mate, for example, its positive because people can train, but negative because creative is a thing.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Thats why it doesnt have any meaning, because your not supporting either side. No use, and the suggestion cant be improved too
Give a reason mate, for example, its positive because people can train, but negative because creative is a thing.
Alrite
Neutral
Reason:- Bridging practice is cool but u can kinda do that in creative too so Neutral

keiko

The Pika
I have suggested some kind of gamemode like this
but it got denied
so goodluck
NEUTRAL

OP
OP

0shimar0

[/QUOTEi
i said it to make players better and get tokens for free and im sorry if its not good

zSeann

Legendary Pika
agreed

TeKkaTi

Veteran
I didn't mean to sound offensive or bad , sorry if that's how you felt,
About the tokens if the gamemode is being added in the lobby or a new specific gamemode dedicated to only bridging how would the tokens help? You could add more points about how the gamemode can work out and with uses of tokens etc etc . As of now Creative is the best place for bridging practice and has a lot of perks if you vote daily for the server.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey 0shimar0,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Currently not planned.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.