Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bridge Eggs In Pika Network Bed Wars???

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Thanks for your idea, but this is not going to be implemented. It is not needed and we do not want to copy other servers unnecessarily.

ItsMxb

Can you guys please add Bridge eggs like come on...
well i dont think they shoul add bridge eggs in solos/doubles well it is fine if you add in triples/quads but it there is no far maps like templer and desert is far from mid lectus andd invasion are a near map like it is an easy rush in lectus/invasion and it is harder to rush in dessert/templar

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
well i dont think they shoul add bridge eggs in solos/doubles well it is fine if you add in triples/quads but it there is no far maps like templer and desert is far from mid lectus andd invasion are a near map like it is an easy rush in lectus/invasion and it is harder to rush in dessert/templar
we need them for the hacker clutchs lmao

OP
OP
z0mb1e1fy

z0mb1e1fy

we need them for the hacker clutchs lmao
BRO , Olympus? , That map is so garbage and so big , This is why im asking for bridge eggs
that made no sense but k

Hello,

Thanks for your idea, but this is not going to be implemented. It is not needed and we do not want to copy other servers unnecessarily.
Like just come on, even Blockdrop copied the idea of adding invis pots, bridge eggs, and pop out towers, can't pika also do that? PLS DO IT.

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Hello,

First of all, how is it not needed? I like to solo-q everything so bridge eggs, and invis pots really come in handy while clutching in triples and fours.
Secondly, Bedwars is literally a borrowed game mode and now you're like, *we don't wanna copy other servers unnecessarily*. How on earth does this make sense?
I could legit go on forever tbh.

First of all, how is it not needed? I like to solo-q everything so bridge eggs, and invis pots really come in handy while clutching in triples and fours.
Secondly, Bedwars is literally a borrowed game mode and now you're like, *we don't wanna copy other servers unnecessarily*. How on earth does this make sense?
I could legit go on forever tbh.
Yeah agreed, the thing you are doing don't make sense

Silver Wing

The Pika
i suggested they shud add /report and they said they wouldnt because it was asked too much like wtf
That was not the reason for its denial
I believe the reason was: "It will get abused by players"

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
its not only about hackers tho, bridge eggs are much more useful than just outsmarting hackers.. not to mention they can even be used as projectiles for combos