Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Boxing duels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate

Suggestion:
Add Boxing duels

Detailed description:
Boxing Duels are a new kind of duel that are really popular in the Minecraft pvp community. In this gamemode the players are spawned away from each other and recieve a sword and speed 2. The speed 2 effect is infinite.
The aim of the game is to be the first one to reach 100 hits. Each players hit count are visible during the fight. The gamemode relies on your ability to hit and avoid being hit. This means that you will have to dodge and weave whilst being able to hit the other player. It is a very movement based gamemode and this makes it fun. The main mechanics of this gamemode are block hitting and W-Tapping.

Reason(s):
Boxing is a relatively new gamemode and people have really enjoyed it. If pika implements this it will get more players and will expand their wonderful community.
The gamemode is relatively simple to implement and this means that it would create very little extra stress.
Overall, I think that if this gamemode qas added pika would see a rise in players and would have a brand new gamemode to try out.

Last edited:

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate

Suggestion:
Boxing duels

Detailed description:
Add boxing duels to pika

Reason(s):
Boxing js a relatively new gamemode and people have really enjoyed it. Id pika implements this it will get more players
A big fat +1
If you are looking here to just come and -1 bec it's already suggested or copying another server. We do not care about pika copying servers do u get it? This mode will just vhangr EVERYTHING. Since this is not explained well pika devs would need to search it on yt and will see why it's a good mode and why it should be added.
If you still wanna downvote and miss out on adding this EPIC gamemode then sure downvote kid.

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Just_Illuminate

Suggestion:
Boxing duels

Detailed description:
Add boxing duels to pika

Reason(s):
Boxing js a relatively new gamemode and people have really enjoyed it. Id pika implements this it will get more players
Damn this seems cool upvoted! :D
+1

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Neutral
It would indeed be a good idea, however practice knockback is extremely unpredictable and you wouldn't be able to get combos longer than 10 hits which almost completely kills the point of boxing, combo locking is also not possible in pika since the knockback is way too unpredictable.
I would like to play boxing to get long and good combos but if it's not possible then it wouldn't be that good in my opinion.
ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Blazemon

The Pika
Neutral
It would indeed be a good idea, however practice knockback is extremely unpredictable and you wouldn't be able to get combos longer than 10 hits which almost completely kills the point of boxing, combo locking is also not possible in pika since the knockback is way too unpredictable.
I would like to play boxing to get long and good combos but if it's not possible then it wouldn't be that good in my opinion.
ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
Are you joking? You know if you don't like it being added u should not play it. Understand?

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Are you joking? You know if you don't like it being added u should not play it. Understand?
bro, the point of suggestions is to state our opinions, my opinion is not for it to not be added, it's just that I don't care if it will be added or not lmao.

MaloNsKo

Pika Member
+1 Boxing is a very fun gamemode and people playing pika will enjoy it the only problems that i can see is inconsistent kb and high ping but every gamemode is like this

OP
OP
Just_Illuminate

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Neutral
ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
I do agree with this but there is no downside to adding a boxing mode to pika

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Would like to add this:
If the suggestion gets accepted and boxing gets implemented making turning around from comboes/press S to escame from a combo should be at least warnable or possibly 1d bannable like camping since running honestly makes the game less fun for everyone.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Status
Not open for further replies.