Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bots raining from the sky I suppose

Deprecated

Rare Pika
Hi, I am RainBoT. I'm a normal PikaNetwork OpSkyBlock player. I also play minigames sometimes. I started playing on PikaNetwork from December of 2019. I usually like programming stuff and interacting with people of the community. My in-game name is Rainbowplayz_YT tho people call me RainBoT (hence the name) and I hate the ign. I'm also a huge contributer to the spread-the-awareness-of-the-rarity-of-The-Bald-eggs. My favourite gamemode is OpSkyBlock because of the active community and the type of things it has, my second favourite is OpFactions as their community is filled with good pvpers and kinda a good training ground if you are seriously bad at PvP, I don't tend to grind or defend a faction, I just support other factions who are allied or factions which are cool(yes nohook I'm looking at you) in PvP or koths. Although I don't play PikaNetwork anymore for now(feb 16th 2022 is today for reference), I still interact with the community on discord, not as much as forums because it's just a new interface for me. Also I know this is late but who cares I'm cool and hot and if you think my introduction is bad then read the whole thing again and think, if you still think it's bad, read it again and think and keep repeating it until you think it's good. Ok bye cya happy birthday good job hi qt bye qt. (O boy that was a long introduction)

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Hi, I am RainBoT. I'm a normal PikaNetwork OpSkyBlock player. I also play minigames sometimes. I started playing on PikaNetwork from December of 2019. I usually like programming stuff and interacting with people of the community. My in-game name is Rainbowplayz_YT tho people call me RainBoT (hence the name) and I hate the ign. I'm also a huge contributer to the spread-the-awareness-of-the-rarity-of-The-Bald-eggs. My favourite gamemode is OpSkyBlock because of the active community and the type of things it has, my second favourite is OpFactions as their community is filled with good pvpers and kinda a good training ground if you are seriously bad at PvP, I don't tend to grind or defend a faction, I just support other factions who are allied or factions which are cool(yes nohook I'm looking at you) in PvP or koths. Although I don't play PikaNetwork anymore for now(feb 16th 2022 is today for reference), I still interact with the community on discord, not as much as forums because it's just a new interface for me. Also I know this is late but who cares I'm cool and hot and if you think my introduction is bad then read the whole thing again and think, if you still think it's bad, read it again and think and keep repeating it until you think it's good. Ok bye cya happy birthday good job hi qt bye qt. (O boy that was a long introduction)
I’m not going to read this giant wall of words.. But anyways well done!
Bald eggs?

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hlo rainbot..
I'm Nitin aka NitinHGamer
Nice to meet you!

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I saw your keyboard keys getting destroyed after typing this 20 marks essay.
By the way hello I am Pigman and it's pleasure to meet you.

Anuly

Veteran
Hello rainbot!
I know we are no strangers, but still, welcome 😉

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Welcome to life on forums i would recommend not choosing the profession of a farmer my dear bot

AbusedTable

Did you know? Applepie is better than KreamyPie

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Hello, RainBoT.
nice to meet you.
I'm wjdxo.
I'm playing BedWars