Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Bots and solo practicing

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Rebel_

Epic Pika
Username:
_Rebel_​

Suggestion:
Bots and solo practicing​

Detailed description:
I suggest adding AI-controlled bots for practice sessions and a solo mode where players can refine skills like bridging, block placement, and bow skills.​

Reason(s):
This would provide a valuable tool for skill improvement and create a more inclusive environment for players of all levels​

Example(s):
bow practice blockin and bot pvp where the bots have diffrent levels from noob to hacker​

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I don't think AI controlled bots for practice sessions is required cause pvping is different while doing with bots and players cause players sometimes runs and lets you chase them and in the correct moment they turn back for a combo and a bot cannot do that and there are also movements types for comboing which a bot cannot do. So I will have to down vote for that.

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) Already suggested
Make sure you use the Thread Search Feature to check for the same/similar suggestions.
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello _Rebel_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It would take too much effort to make something like this and it would provide little value.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.