Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Black Screen

WeLoveOrange

I have been facing this issue recently where my screen goes black on entering a base with a blindness trap ( pictures attached). This no not normal as i should be able to see at least a little in front of me when the trap is active. Before I make a bug report i would like to know if this is normal or some kind of issue from my side and how it can be fixed. i use lunar on 1.8.9 if this helps

Attachments

• image_2023-06-06_120554168.png
    image_2023-06-06_120554168.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 21

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello WeLoveOrange,

If you feel that you have encountered a bug, please go and report it to the Bug Report forum. Furthermore, you need to provide valid evidence of the bug (screenshots or video), an explanation of what the bug is and how to recreate it. After that, wait patiently for a response from the development team and do not pester them for a response.

It could not be related to a server problem, as sometimes the launcher or client could bug out. It could be because they are not up-to-date or they have a corrupted old version, so just go to the Lunar Client website and update it or reinstall it. Then there could be some problems related to a visual mod, as the lunar client blocks mods that are not allowed on certain servers, and it may be that it blocked it and not disabled it. Finally, it could be related to a texture pack, as sometimes they just bug out for some reason and do not work properly. I suggest trying to disable the text pack and then re-enable it. If none of these solutions work, try joining another version of Minecraft and see if the problem is still there. If, for some reason, it is, try another client or version without mods.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

Otherside

Great Reporter
I guess this is a pc or client releted problem as there no such thing in minecraft commands that make your whole screen black but a texture pack can, so just disable your current texture packs.

OP
OP
W

WeLoveOrange

I guess this is a pc or client releted problem as there no such thing in minecraft commands that make your whole screen black but a texture pack can, so just disable your current texture packs.

I've tried multiple different texture packs but there has been no change. i do not think it is related to a texture pack.

Kamey

disable motion blur or if fast render is on disable it

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
I have been facing this issue recently where my screen goes black on entering a base with a blindness trap ( pictures attached). This no not normal as i should be able to see at least a little in front of me when the trap is active. Before I make a bug report i would like to know if this is normal or some kind of issue from my side and how it can be fixed. i use lunar on 1.8.9 if this helps
ye facing the problem the screen goes completely black for those 7 seconds