Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Black Market Reset (Shorten It)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
asher2345​

Suggestion:
Black Market Reset (Shorten It)​

Detailed description:
I would like /bm resets to be 12 hrs at most as it would be unfair for those with different timezones like me.​

Reason(s):
It's because some people in the pika network community have a timezone and some of them cant stay awake for too long to wait for /bm reset and the amount of soul books in /bm makes it hard to get as it's 20 each book only. This makes it totally unfair for us.​

Ønce

Legendary Pika
im neutral, imo they should change it to 12 hours but it will have the half of everything, this way there will be the same amount of total items per 24 hours and it'll be better for people with diff timezones

OP
OP
Y

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
im neutral, imo they should change it to 12 hours but it will have the half of everything, this way there will be the same amount of total items per 24 hours and it'll be better for people with diff timezones
idk i feel like 20 is fair cause like alot of people go for em just like /transfer

OP
OP
Y

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
cause like even asian timezones alot of the asians are on or like AU some nas and eus but like it usually has 100 players at the time

Ønce

Legendary Pika
idk i feel like 20 is fair cause like alot of people go for em just like /transfer
na, there should be half of everything in the shop but it should happen every 12 hours, thats the best way to keep it fair for everyone

Ønce

Legendary Pika
if they keep it the same amount in both the bm's the eco is gonna get destroyed instantly, everything will drop down in value

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey yeet1234,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.