Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Better trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dghfvjj

Minecraft Username:
Shehabsaohm​

Suggestion:
Better trading​

Detailed description:
First i want to thank all the stuff members for their work
My suggestion is a place for trading that has a separate chat and more accessibility to trade by just right click on the other player who want to trade or something and you can send him a message easly and without confusing by the messages of other players​

Reason(s):
Because when i ask for a trade in puplic chat i always be confused if anyone wants to trade or not and sometimes i feel like that bother the other players and if a want to tell the other player that i want another thing to trade both of us can struggle with finding the messages at the end thank you for reading my suggestion and have a nice day​

OP
OP
D

Dghfvjj

Sometimes you want to sell many items in one deal so /ah won't be helpful the trade is the best way

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral, Poor grammer in suggestion please fix it. Might affect in pvp zone which must be disabled.
you can use /settings to turn off chat messages.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Dghfvjj,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, you have the option to use /trade.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.