Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Better Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melgo

Pika Lover
Username:
Melgo1​

Suggestion:
Better Experience​

Detailed description:
To fix pika bugs and ping issue, its not only me but huge amount of people having the same issue that they are facing ping issue recently and facing bugs from a very long time, lot of us tried to ask staff on pika discord but they came up with ignoring their player's and its a humble request to fix your minigame bugs + whole server ping issue instead of trying to make new pay to win game to lurk money from people, the sw and bw leaderboard itself is bugged sometimes it reset at Wednesday or Friday and sometimes it don't even reset 2 weeks, and the ping issue recently i just saw over 100 people came up with network issue in discord they were saying its been only 2 days since they are facing the problem and yet dev or admins did nothing about it other than to ignore them, the ping issue is with the whole server, the owner are probably earning more than 2k per day and spending like 300$or maybe less on server, if they spend like 500$ on server to get different proxies for different countries the players will have better experience in server, and there is literally no update on these gamemodes, its been 1 year I think since we got an map update and it only gave us like 4 or 5 new maps which is not even worth grinding for leaderboard (Leaderboard Bugged still) with that kind of maps,
(Ofcourse my suggestion will be declined without even checking the votes and maybe they will give message that totally avoid's the suggestion, i just made this because in discord none of the staff listen to players unless they are champion or spend lots of money to server)​

Reason(s):
To give better experience to your player​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Melgo,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We can not help you with your ping issue. If you had done some research you know that 'just add another proxy' isn't possible. The game does not support these type of system, the game does not have a transfer packet so we can not just 'host another proxy' in a different region, the servers are still located in Europe so that will not make a difference, it's not possible. It would mean we need to have a whole different Eastern Europe/Asia server which is something we are not doing, we are not going to run 2 of the same servers and split the players.
    The leaderboard system is working perfectly fine, it resets when it needs to, it's calculating millions of players their data so yes that can take longer depending on the current load of our servers, this isn't a big deal and is not a bug.
    Maps are being rotated every now and then and this also does not affect your experience.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.