Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions [BEST] OPFaction Reset Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
NutChunky

Suggestion:
[BEST] OPFaction Reset Suggestion

Detailed description:
Lets start by saying that this will make the server playable(its not right now)
1. Increase f shield duration to 12 hours for every faction
- Season lasts for 49 days, previous season you would need to check your base for 16 hours a day and no one has time for
that, this would just make the server experience more enjoyable.

2. Make some kind of alternative to faction strikes(It would be the best if player that is breaking the specific faction strike gets banned as well for 2 days or something like that)
- There is some players that just don't care about faction strikes, they are not competing for faction top.. what is stoping them from raiding you with f shield? Owners would never give a rollback to the faction that got raided by a faction with f shield.

3. Make faction strikes transferable and factions that try to strike evade should get disqualified for the entire season.
- What is the point of strikes if someone can make a new faction, invite their members and claim the base again? There was a faction called "Taliban" last season of OPFactions that collected over 20 faction strikes this way, they just kept breaking the rules and didn't suffer any consequences for their actions.

4. Spawners should load every 24 hours
- This should be added to prevent factions just placing their value before payout and mining it later(to stop SkyBlock on OPFactions)

5. Buff Creepers
- Insanely important for the upcoming season, when my faction breached a ftop2 faction that had trilions placed we spent hours creeper egging the spawners and still didn't manage to take all their value, creepers are EXTREMELY weak.

6. Fix fortified walls.
- Basically when creeper explodes in the same chunk where someone is shooting with a cannon it negates the TNT and doesn't break the wall(Didn't test, someone told me about this one)

. Mining or Creeper egging spawners should be strikeable
- Lets say you are raiding a ftop1, ftop2 faction you spend TNT and a lot of time to finally breach their base, they can just mine the spawners now when you are few chunks off and the entire raid was for nothing.

8. Add patchable gen buckets(That go through water&blocks)
- Patching a base after someone is done attempting you takes too long, you first need to block out all the water and then start patching which just doesn't make sense, enemy faction can setup another cannon on your base while you didn't patch half of the walls that they destroyed because of the dumb gen bucket plugin that we have now on the server.​

Reason(s):
All explained.​

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
+1 , also make staff not allowed to play with a faction / joining a faction. As we can see, there's a lot of useless helpers and trials that only focus on PATCHING WALLS and ignoring other players that need help or hackers that hacking so blatant. WHAT'S the point of being staff if you don't do your job Properly. In other word, STAFFS are not allowed to play. If you wish to play, use normal accounts not staff accounts. This will also prevent any kind of abuses. IF YOU WANT TO BECOME STAFF THEN DON'T PLAY FACTIONS AND BE A REAL ONE.

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
+1 , also make staff not allowed to play with a faction / joining a faction. As we can see, there's a lot of useless helpers and trials that only focus on PATCHING WALLS and ignoring other players that need help or hackers that hacking so blatant. WHAT'S the point of being staff if you don't do your job Properly. In other word, STAFFS are not allowed to play. If you wish to play, use normal accounts not staff accounts. This will also prevent any kind of abuses. IF YOU WANT TO BECOME STAFF THEN DON'T PLAY FACTIONS AND BE A REAL ONE.
Whatever XD I'm just curious to what staff rank will some staff go before owners realize that they are abusing their ass off :')

xMiko

I dont like number 7 because u can't mine spawners while the enemy is outside of ur roof or 200 blocks away from you (not sure if its 200) and cegging should be okay it's a 50/50 drop rate of the spawners u lose more spawners while ur cegging it

LexaFTW

Banned
+1

LexaFTW

Banned
Whatever XD I'm just curious to what staff rank will some staff go before owners realize that they are abusing their ass off :')
Admin when will they start to strike for no reason, owners dont care abot abusing, they care abot money

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Thief,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.