Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Being banned from Pika Network

Oxygqen

Epic Pika
It’s the Third Day. I can’t take this any longer. I've been banned from pika network for 72 hours and my body cannot handle this copious amount of mental stress. I’ve had numerous seizures from the lack of entertainment and content from Pika Network. During the 72 hours I had found myself breathless and unable to speak. No matter how long I sleep I can’t find the energy to even leave my bed. This is hell. It seems that I won’t be able to find salvation anytime soon… I hope that soon enough the Heavens will grace me with Pika Network once again and that I can soon see my precious Slaves and NoHook pets. I am sure they are starving right now. I can already foresee my fate. I shall collapse under heart failure as I see my PC screen flash: “Ghost Client Found in ScreenShare. Banned By Crni_”. The sheer weight of that message had doomed me into falling into the endless abyss of boredom. I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel… I fear that this may never come to an end. I feel as though that if I don’t play pika network I would be writhing for the next 10 hours in horrible agony. I may unconsciously harm myself or others if I don’t receive any entertainment from Pika Network right this instant. It’s now 10 minutes later, I am having frequent blackouts and my sanity is deteriorating. I asked my parents to isolate me in my room so I don’t cause harm to them in any way. I have also already destroyed my bed. As I cry myself to sleep for the twelfth time since the ban, I lay in my annihilated room, my distraught parents seeking help from others, oblivious to the fact only Pika Network could fix me now….

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I am also banned from PikaNetwork. Hopefully, you can find some help with your condition soon.

OP
OP
O

Oxygqen

Epic Pika
Hour 64 without Pika-Network. I've recently started to see soccer pvp around me in real life. For example, when my sister was making "brownies" earlier today, she was clearly holding a pyro axe. I didn't have much time to react, so I equipped the closest s18 axe from my kitchen and went in to attack. She must've been new to Pika-network, because when I went in to attack she didn't even have mcmmo. When I beat her in the 1v1, she didn't respawn. I thought we would've played best out of three but she just stayed on the floor unmoving. That's when my mom came in and screamed. This was definitely a challenge for another duel, and I could tell she had alot of mcmmo. She was trying to bait me by running away from me crying, but I'm no rookie, she would've probably sand glitched me the moment I went in for the kill. That's why I turned on my hacks and instantly took her down. That's when a war clan known as the "cops" showed up at my door. These idiots must've thought this was a towny server, when clearly it was a pvp server, so I was killed 17 times and now I'm in solitary confinement.

-2nd one

OP
OP
O

Oxygqen

Epic Pika
It's been more then 24 hours without Pika-Network. I can't go ahead with this any longer. My mental state is in complete and utter pandemonium. I cried myself to sleep 4 times today. I feel paranoid that PikaNetwork may never unban me. Pika-Network has the only thing that brings me joy in this cruel life for 7 years now and I won't be able to recover mentally or financially if it's gone. I've spent over $7,000 on Pika-Network this week alone. I even bought $500 worth of Pika-Network stocks because I trust Pika-Network. I told my mom through tears and she yelled at me calling me a "failure" and saying she knew she should have been on birth control. Although, Pika-Network banning me has had it's positive impacts on me. My IQ has increased by 40 and I've been thinking more critically. When I saw the Found Ghost Client in SS I vomitted. I even started praying again. I've been a dedicated Christian for 12 years and I began to pray to god in hopes that they can unban me from Pika-Network as soon as possible. I had to learn Arabic to pray to Allah. I hope Pika-Network unbans me soon I don't know how much longer I can take this. I’ve been shaking at the fact of no pika network. I went to the doctor and told they I had no pika network syndrome, my legs are shaking. I’m currently on life support. Please pika network unban me.

-3rd one

ir_n

The Pika
It's been more then 24 hours without Pika-Network. I can't go ahead with this any longer. My mental state is in complete and utter pandemonium. I cried myself to sleep 4 times today. I feel paranoid that PikaNetwork may never unban me. Pika-Network has the only thing that brings me joy in this cruel life for 7 years now and I won't be able to recover mentally or financially if it's gone. I've spent over $7,000 on Pika-Network this week alone. I even bought $500 worth of Pika-Network stocks because I trust Pika-Network. I told my mom through tears and she yelled at me calling me a "failure" and saying she knew she should have been on birth control. Although, Pika-Network banning me has had it's positive impacts on me. My IQ has increased by 40 and I've been thinking more critically. When I saw the Found Ghost Client in SS I vomitted. I even started praying again. I've been a dedicated Christian for 12 years and I began to pray to god in hopes that they can unban me from Pika-Network as soon as possible. I had to learn Arabic to pray to Allah. I hope Pika-Network unbans me soon I don't know how much longer I can take this. I’ve been shaking at the fact of no pika network. I went to the doctor and told they I had no pika network syndrome, my legs are shaking. I’m currently on life support. Please pika network unban me.

-3rd one
You can appeal if you want to get unbanned

realharboss

Epic Pika
I don't think theres a cure to your disease... One of my close friends called "marched" has been diagnosed with pikafibrosis, which means he cannot breathe oxygen without being connected to this alternate world we call pika network. He also has no social life, no friends, no family and no money. Pika network is all he has. -f

Hornzz

Banned
please help oxygqen out! otherwise he will start a civil war!

Acili

Legendary Pika
It’s the Third Day. I can’t take this any longer. I've been banned from pika network for 72 hours and my body cannot handle this copious amount of mental stress. I’ve had numerous seizures from the lack of entertainment and content from Pika Network. During the 72 hours I had found myself breathless and unable to speak. No matter how long I sleep I can’t find the energy to even leave my bed. This is hell. It seems that I won’t be able to find salvation anytime soon… I hope that soon enough the Heavens will grace me with Pika Network once again and that I can soon see my precious Slaves and NoHook pets. I am sure they are starving right now. I can already foresee my fate. I shall collapse under heart failure as I see my PC screen flash: “Ghost Client Found in ScreenShare. Banned By Crni_”. The sheer weight of that message had doomed me into falling into the endless abyss of boredom. I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel… I fear that this may never come to an end. I feel as though that if I don’t play pika network I would be writhing for the next 10 hours in horrible agony. I may unconsciously harm myself or others if I don’t receive any entertainment from Pika Network right this instant. It’s now 10 minutes later, I am having frequent blackouts and my sanity is deteriorating. I asked my parents to isolate me in my room so I don’t cause harm to them in any way. I have also already destroyed my bed. As I cry myself to sleep for the twelfth time since the ban, I lay in my annihilated room, my distraught parents seeking help from others, oblivious to the fact only Pika Network could fix me now….
+10k players play pika and noone care about you just go fk your mom to remove stres

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
oxygen just get good and use a good vpn next time 😂

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Visit a mental hospital, this is going too far