Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Classic SkyBlock Being able to redeem Permanent Rank Vouchers on top of Seasonal Ranks Vouchers

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Ap0calypsee

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Ap0calypsee​

Suggestion:
Being able to redeem Permanent Rank Vouchers on top of Seasonal Ranks Vouchers​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Staff

I think that Classic Skyblock players should have the opportunity to redeem their Permanent Rank Vouchers on top of their already claimed Seasonal Rank Voucher just like you can in OP Prison.

Reason(s):
I think that having the opportunity to redeem a Permanent Rank Voucher on top of your Seasonal Rank Voucher on Classic Skyblock will be a great Idea and a great Quality of Life change since it won't force the players to continue making alt accounts just so they can redeem their Permanent Rank Vouchers on alt accounts.

Most of the Classic Skyblock players are really frustrated with the fact that they can't redeem their Permanent Rank Voucher just because the Seasonal Rank Voucher they have claimed before is a higher Rank than the Permanent Rank Voucher they want to redeem.

So i think that if you have the ability to redeem a Permanent Rank Voucher on top of your already claimed Seasonal Rank Voucher on Classic Skyblock would be a great addition and a great Quality of Life change for the gamemode.

I truly believe that this small Quality of Life change will make the players really happy.

Example(s):
On OP Prison you can redeem a Permanent Smuggler/Criminal/Gangster/Hitman/Captain Rank Voucher even if you have already claimed a Seasonal Captain Rank Voucher before, but on Classic Skyblock you can't redeem a Permanent SkyVIP/SkyHero/SkyLord/SkyLegend/SkyGod Rank Voucher if you have already claimed a Seasonal SkyGod Rank Voucher before.​

Atharvking

yes i agree to this I can actually relate to this to be honest this would really be a quality change and resulting in more players joining classic skyblock i would strongly recommend you to make this change.

OP
OP
Ap0calypsee

Ap0calypsee

Legendary Pika
I have had this problem in the past and it's really frustrating that i couldn't redeem my Permanent Rank Voucher only because the Seasonal Rank Voucher i have claimed before is a higher/same Rank than the Permanent Rank Voucher i want to redeem now.

I think that adding this would be an Excellent Quality of Life change and it will make the players really happy.

Last edited:

xDeleted

Staff Member
I would never use a seasonal rank, but this will definitely be useful for the vast majority of players, instead of having to use a perm rank on another account / sell the voucher.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
Yea players should be able to use permanent ranks over seasonal ranks.
This should be made for all game modes including seasonal/permanent ranks.
I had to use my permanent rank on an alt because of it a long time ago.
+1