Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Before freezing a specific player for a screenshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennySensei

Veteran
Minecraft Username
JennySensei

Suggestion:
Before freezing a specific player for a screenshare

Detailed description:
So I've been reported by the same person and got screenshared twice, the first one was the staff MmEXTREME, and second was gamer301. The first one that I got screenshared is he downloaded a application that reads out your desktop and once they did that it froze my minecraft and disconnected and got autobanned by the server, and ofcourse the staff that screenshared me unbans me cause he founds out that im clean, and when I relog in the server, I will die and lose my stuffs, and staff team won't give the stuffs that you lost, It happened to me 2 times, the first one was okay to me because he doesn't know that the application will froze my minecraft, However the second staff, I literally told him to get me out of the combat first because the application might freeze my minecraft once again, but he said "it wont" then ofcourse i can't disobey a staff so I let him continue, and once he run the application (I won't say the name) it froze my desktop and it automatically disconnect my minecraft and got autobanned by the server again and lost the stuffs that I have in my inventory, So my suggestion is, PLEASE "Staffs" before freezing a specific player that you want to screenshare let them get out of the combat before freezing them, because samething might happened to them, they are freezed while in combat and while screensharing them, you will use the application that might lead them to an disconnection because that specific application might cost lag, I just don't want them to experienced the same thing that I experienced, Specially when they are carrying an expensive stuffs/items.​

Reason(s):
The main reason that I made this thread is because the player that is in screenshare might disconnect and get banned by the server because of the disconnection that is cause by the application that the staff team are using for screensharing.
that is all thankyou, in the exmaples below, i will not include the applications that they used to me because im pretty sure it is private.

Exmaples:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Example(s):
The examples are attached above^. thankyou

tlang

Veteran
+1 but this should only be applicable while screensharing

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. The scenario you are describing happens very rarely. The best is to inform the staff member who screen shares you in advance about the fact that when they open certain applications your Minecraft will freeze/crash.

Have fun playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.