Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bedwars

Recon_Corps

Dear admin please can you give new item to bedwars forever like bedwars ladders and wools

Silver Wing

The Pika
Yeah but you will need to specify what type of item do you wish to be in the game

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
dont go with invis pots or milk or bridge egg or anything like that ( not even pop up tower )

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
dont go with invis pots or milk or bridge egg or anything like that ( not even pop up tower )
but honestly though, invisibility potions would help a lot especially if you're going against a team who has a big bed def and camps their base with a bow for the whole game.

Silver Wing

The Pika
but honestly though, invisibility potions would help a lot especially if you're going against a team who has a big bed def and camps their base with a bow for the whole game.
they will be forced to come out once the border starts closing, then we can start spamming bows from mid (thats what i used to do :p)

tbh pika did have invis pots till 2019 which was a scam since it lasted 2 secs instead of the described 30 secs

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
they will be forced to come out once the border starts closing, then we can start spamming bows from mid (thats what i used to do :p)

tbh pika did have invis pots till 2019 which was a scam since it lasted 2 secs instead of the described 30 secs
That was such a scam lol, imagine wasting 2 of your emeralds just to get 2 seconds of invis 😭

Silver Wing

The Pika
That was such a scam lol, imagine wasting 2 of your emeralds just to get 2 seconds of invis 😭
Exactly lol, it was fun seeing new players hackustating everyone after drinking invis

OP
OP
R

Recon_Corps

oh dear staffs soor for anwsering late i am saying add new bedwars item like new animal like sliver fish or spme pot like invis or bige eggs ia m not saying coppy hypixel but Can u fast bedwars Iron and gold gen s pls PLS pls

Starmask79

Hi, i got banned on Pika and the reason the server said was necause i apperantly was cheating, but i can promise i did not cheat.