Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Bedwars Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayan

Suggestion:
Bedwars Update!

Detailed description:
Pika-Network right now is the best cracked server of bedwars and other games. It would be very nice if there would be more maps in bedwars as there was before , like " hell, Waterfall, lillypad " etc. If these maps will be added again it will be very nice. Another point of this post is that if there would be a solo bedwars and /party system it will bring more playerbase and people will enjoy it.

Hoping For A Positive Response:)
Regards
-Shayan76

Reason(s):
This idea would be good because it will get more player base and people will like it

Luppeeyz

Banned
If everything wants to look like jartex, why don't we just switch to jartex network?
This bedwars was a fair play, but trying to update it will make it bad. Just fixing the bugs and banning the hackers / new maps are already enough.
I am not saying that the owners should remake exactly like Jartex. I just want them to add some more features to make the game more enjoyable. Also make afk kickable. There a lot of players just stand at the spawn and do nothing which I don't really like much.

MajkaraBro666

Yea i rlly like pika but it keeps banning me and I have to appeal. Until they fix the problem I might actually quit for a while.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Yea i rlly like pika but it keeps banning me and I have to appeal. Until they fix the problem I might actually quit for a while.
To be honest with ya, I already quit Pika-network. Not quit for real but I still come back sometime just to see my friends and gone away.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Shayan,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.