• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Bedwars Update!

Search
Suggestion:
Bedwars Update!

Detailed description:
Pika-Network right now is the best cracked server of bedwars and other games. It would be very nice if there would be more maps in bedwars as there was before , like " hell, Waterfall, lillypad " etc. If these maps will be added again it will be very nice. Another point of this post is that if there would be a solo bedwars and /party system it will bring more playerbase and people will enjoy it.

Hoping For A Positive Response:)
Regards
-Shayan76

Reason(s):
This idea would be good because it will get more player base and people will like it

+1
Hello Shayan!
I like the solo bedwars and the /party cause it will nice but about more maps i think the map is not important and there r enough map i think but it is a nice idea. ☺
have a nice day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S
+1
Hello Shayan!
I like the solo bedwars and the /party cause it will nice but about more maps i think the map is not important and there r enough map i think but it is a nice idea. ☺
have a nice day.
Thanks, But i don't know why but the staff is not replying that post it has been 2-3 weeks.

Of course, WE SHOULD, how many people are tired of the same maps?
And solo, it is more fun. For some people...
I mean, no one plays 4v4, so yeah, try solo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S
I hope it will be added soon, And considered by the staff.

MercuryGFX

Trial
Trial
+1
Bedwars Needs a new reset. And Also not to mention the coins that we earn from every round we win are useless. Regarding Maps, I Don't think that they should add any new maps other than /party and solo mode.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S
Polite Reminder.

+1
I think your idea/suggestion is great,i hope pika networks adds a party system aswell as the solo but i think pika wont add the solo bedwars game because nowadays less people dont play much 2vs2 and 4vs4 but the maximum people i have seen is in 3vse. so adding solo is less possible.i wish solo was added.Once more great suggestion. thank you

Regards
-UnovaDX

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S
People don't play 4v4 as much, So they can change the 4v4 servers into solo.

_karamm

Veteran
Veteran
+1
Reasons are given above.

XxB345TxX

Yes, please add /party and solo also add a thing where disconnected users can join back in their team or dua in a certain time after they get kicked

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S
also add a thing where disconnected users can join back in their team
That will also be a great update, If the staff decides to take some actions regarding the update in bedwars.

So, in conclusion, pls add a: /rejoin command, /party invite .... command and solo bedwars. That is a Huge update and I think that if the would do any of this first do solo bedwars because in my opinion its more important.
Great suggestion, hope it gets added.

JerryMine

Pika Lover
for real, have you thought about egg wars map in bedwars? just change the egg to bed

Luppeeyz

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So, in conclusion, pls add a: /rejoin command, /party invite .... command and solo bedwars. That is a Huge update and I think that if the would do any of this first do solo bedwars because in my opinion its more important.
Great suggestion, hope it gets added.
If you played on Jartex-Network which also owned by GunFire and Voodoo, you will see all of those commands are added. Not just bedwars but skywars, they even have leader-board/shops/cosmetics/parkour/... So coz that why don't they (the owners own both server so) update this Bedwars (or Skywars) and make it looks like on Jartex. It would be a lot fun playing if those things are added.

If you played on Jartex-Network which also owned by GunFire and Voodoo, you will see all of those commands are added. Not just bedwars but skywars, they even have leader-board/shops/cosmetics/parkour/... So coz that why don't they (the owners own both server so) update this Bedwars (or Skywars) and make it looks like on Jartex. It would be a lot fun playing if those things are added.
YES please. I got banned in there permanetly when i hax (i dont do it anymore). Jartex has all of this so it would be AWESOME if they got it 2

JerryMine

Pika Lover
If everything wants to look like jartex, why don't we just switch to jartex network?
This bedwars was a fair play, but trying to update it will make it bad. Just fixing the bugs and banning the hackers / new maps are already enough.