Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars update?

qxpt

Epic Pika
As a bedwars player with somewhat of experience, I would like to fix the fireball aiming bug when and to add the tier system like wood iron gold and diamond to the tools
and to add blast proof glass

OP
OP
iGetBeds

iGetBeds

Legendary Pika
As a bedwars player with somewhat of experience, I would like to fix the fireball aiming bug when and to add the tier system like wood iron gold and diamond to the tools
and to add blast proof glass
Yes I believe this would be a good implementation, as there is only an upgrade for wooden axe and then an iron axe no in between unlike the counterpart (Stone Pickaxe).

Ichhi_Awesome

Pop up towers and bridge eggs as they play a big role.
It would also be good to get the gens working faster as they are very slow compared to Hypixel and jartex.

Anuly

Veteran
It would also be good to get the gens working faster as they are very slow compared to Hypixel and jartex.
Suggestions regarding Pop-up towers and bridge eggs have been denied multiple times, So I don't think they'd be added anytime soon.
I personally think generator speed is fine now as it is.

OP
OP
iGetBeds

iGetBeds

Legendary Pika
For me your suggestion of gen speed is good where it is right now just like what astrospeh has said, also if pop up towers and bridge eggs were used more in the game, and consider “Meta” then they would possibly be changed. However I believe that these are not worth it for a normal game especially bridge eggs when you could save up for a Pearl or overpowered jump boost or speed for combo/fighting at ease.
Also regarding the gen speed “compared to hypixel” pika is not trying to become a hypixel knock off per say they have developed a community to be known as Pika, so that is the reason they most likely don’t have magic milk and blast proof tnt glass, as that destroys the reason of a certain thing e.g. tnt and mining fatigue trap/blindness trap. They want people to play tactically and not cheap way where they can spend 4 gold to buy invulnerability or buy blast proof glass to neglect any damage from TNT’s to the bed defence (if place correctly).
Thankyou for invoicing your opinion,

Sincerely,
Beds.