Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars 'Swearing should be banned.'

MrRandom737

Banned
People found swearing should get banned. When they get killed, the player swears at the player who killed him/her. If their beds get destroyed, they swear at their teammates. I have had a one and a half year bedwars experience and in more than 3/4 of my games, people swear. Staff members, keep a close eye on bedwars and please ban, mute or warn people who swear.

- Your sincerely, Random737.

divertente

Great Reporter
People found swearing should get banned. When they get killed, the player swears at the player who killed him/her. If their beds get destroyed, they swear at their teammates. I have had a one and a half year bedwars experience and in more than 3/4 of my games, people swear. Staff members, keep a close eye on bedwars and please ban, mute or warn people who swear.

Swearing is currently not bannable, it's only mutable and it should remain the way it is. You may want to check server rules here.

Fichtner

Epic Pika

And one more thing
Swearing in team chat party chat private messages faction chat is allowed
A staff member told me this

_Nikki99

Staff Member
And one more thing
Swearing in team chat party chat private messages faction chat is allowed
A staff member told me this
If it's coming from a staff member then yes it's true

Neqromancer

Epic Pika

My take on this is that, yes, swearing should be punished by a mute....
But if you're above the age of 13, is it that big of a problem? My middle school days had everyone swearing; it starts to become less of a problem...
- Just take a full screenshot with your taskbar, or just, idk, ignore it?