Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars Suggestion | Add Compact Popup Towers

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

I was jk
I know LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho so that's me trying to laugh really hard while choking

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lmao
I know LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho so that's me trying to laugh really hard while choking

UpperGround

Great Reporter

no urs the big nub
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
no u r nub

jk

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
-1, popup towers is first of all useless and it would mean that pika would be copying everything from hypixel

Unawarely

The Pika
-1, not that much added value, and I think they'd be pretty laggy

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Please add compact popup towers they are a tower that come out when we place the tower block. It can be used to protect bed and also trap players so you can break Thier beds in the meanwhile. Please add it it will be fun and also make me and a lot of people happy please please please add it. Have fun. I actually need it sometimes when you are low on health and wanna break a bed pls add it
-1 that's a copy of Hypixel and PikaNetwork is trying to be original.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ur the mostest biggest nub
yes I am a nub

Silver Wing

The Pika

ur the mostest biggest nub
That doesnt make sense but k