Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars Party System Broken.

matthewscraft

When me and my friend(s) are ina a party and go into a game, we never end up on the same team. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
Yes, I had reports of this situation on the official pika network discord. Although I think this is a small bug that will probably get fixed soon by this problem getting noticed by the admins/managers/owners.

OP
OP
M

matthewscraft

Yes, I had reports of this situation on the official pika network discord. Although I think this is a small bug that will probably get fixed soon by this problem getting noticed by the admins/managers/owners.
ok great

b3motor1

thank you finally some one spoke up I talked to the helpers and trials but they said everything was fine but they didn’t listen to me so they blocked me in ingame chat

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
When me and my friend(s) are ina a party and go into a game, we never end up on the same team. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
it is not a bug , you still can go on the same team , all you have to do after he joined your party is "/p warp"
that should put you together on the same team

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
ahem I'm sure they already noticed
sometimes they don't care
That's a little unfair for the players don't you think? I think they will stop just a few mins to fix the problem at some point at the least.

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
MercuryDzn told me this as an solution he said when this happens disband your party and join a game this should make you on the same team. I tried this out myself and 100% of the times I tried this it worked. I hope this helped you out again mercurydzn said this as a solution I never knew anything about this before he told me.

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
MercuryDzn told me this as an solution he said when this happens disband your party and join a game this should make you on the same team. I tried this out myself and 100% of the times I tried this it worked. I hope this helped you out again mercurydzn said this as a solution I never knew anything about this before he told me.
Ah okay...thanks