Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Bedwars: Nerf Fireball Jumping Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalMC

Suggestion:
Bedwars: Nerf Fireball Jumping Damage

Detailed description:
The Fireball in Bedwars can really make you go far and it's really fun to fireball jump, but the damage is way too high.

Reason(s):
Fireball jumping is very fun, but the damage you get is way too high. I get 6-9 hearts of damage every fireball and when you land back on the ground, you're dead. You take 6-9 hearts of damage from the fireball itself, plus the fall damage. If the fireball can send you up high to make it a fireball jump, why do you take so much damage?

JerryMine

The Pika
I think he probably uses his mom's credit card to buy himself a premium account.

I think he will likely hacks in hypixel and got banned and screams like this in their forums

Luppeeyz

Banned
I think he probably uses his mom's credit card to buy himself a premium account.

I think he will likely hacks in hypixel and got banned and screams like this in their forums
Best card to play on a game

Mom's credit card

JerryMine

The Pika
Then how should I describe the incident? In the earlier comments, we have said that doing tnt jump and fireball jump is impossible since you will lagback and stuck at a certain place. Then, this random dude just come out and say doing tnt jump is fun.

ironic.

T

Terrythedog

Then how should I describe the incident? In the earlier comments, we have said that doing tnt jump and fireball jump is impossible since you will lagback and stuck at a certain place. Then, this random dude just come out and say doing tnt jump is fun.

ironic.
Toxic

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
No. The fireballs are weird but fair.
Their Impact damage is 14 = 7 hearts. "Not to mention that they can knock you up and take a maximum of 4-6 damage = 2-3 hearts.
The splash does a maximum of 5 damage = 2.5 and a half hearts.

JerryMine

The Pika
No. The fireballs are weird but fair.
Their Impact damage is 14 = 7 hearts. "Not to mention that they can knock you up and take a maximum of 4-6 damage = 2-3 hearts.
The splash does a maximum of 5 damage = 2.5 and a half hearts.
He tried to explain that spamming fireballs on people would just instantly kill them. So it is kind of unfair.
So he might have wanted to the bedwars to reduce the damage of explosions and increase the knockback radius by thrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.