Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Bedwars: Nerf Fireball Jumping Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalMC

Suggestion:
Bedwars: Nerf Fireball Jumping Damage

Detailed description:
The Fireball in Bedwars can really make you go far and it's really fun to fireball jump, but the damage is way too high.

Reason(s):
Fireball jumping is very fun, but the damage you get is way too high. I get 6-9 hearts of damage every fireball and when you land back on the ground, you're dead. You take 6-9 hearts of damage from the fireball itself, plus the fall damage. If the fireball can send you up high to make it a fireball jump, why do you take so much damage?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Fireballs are made to do damage in the first place, not for riding on it. but it would be fun if they decrease the damage to 3-4

StoPizza

Veteran
As mentioned above, fireballs are made to do damage.

OP
OP
OrbitalMC

OrbitalMC

I should have specified that. It's basically instant kill. 3-4 hearts is reasonable.

Reporter80

Pika Lover
It is not instant kill, it is just 8 hearts :-)

the same goes with tnt, their knockback radius and strength is so weak.

The worst part of this is, I think the server itself denied and want these items to do damage is totally because they can't handle people jumping around :-)
You see, most of the time, slow internet users usually stuck at the same spot when getting hit by these items, and other fast internet users be like "wow anti kb hack"...

JerryMine

The Pika
Wow! this kid wants to become a staff. Insane! Unpredictable!

JerryMine

The Pika
We should give him the best annual staff applications in 2019! He is so good at ilustrating that no one even understands his common sense!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I am contacting Obama right now, I will buy the server for him, He deserves this server.

JerryMine

The Pika
Congratulations! You are now owning the server and have the rank [OWNER] !

wait, he did not have the console...

BetaGamer_1

Pika Member
thanks i'm done with this server and the people on this server you f***ing as****** and stupid staff on this server : i'm going hypixel good bye
dont ever see you suckers it's simple this server is tortlly dead i'm not coming again for this dumb stupid server and this fucking forums agian

Luppeeyz

Banned
thanks i'm done with this server and the people on this server you f***ing as****** and stupid staff on this server : i'm going hypixel good bye
dont ever see you suckers it's simple this server is tortlly dead i'm not coming again for this dumb stupid server and this fucking forums agian
Well bro, if you can't even handle being here than you probably can't live through on Hypixel. Anyways, far well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your life on a block game

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im glad to hear that you are leaving! have fun not being here! that's what we all were waiting for...
right @JerryMine?

Status
Not open for further replies.