Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars Map Selection

awks

Banned
So, Bedwars map selection has been in the game for quite a while but a very big downsight is that it doesn't work. It's honestly really annoying that they've added it and it doesn't even work since most maps I queue (especially in Solos and Duos) I don't like and I have to queue again. Some maps like Lectus are my favorites and it's a real bummer it doesn't come in my game as frequently as I want it to. Please fix this.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
So, Bedwars map selection has been in the game for quite a while but a very big downsight is that it doesn't work. It's honestly really annoying that they've added it and it doesn't even work since most maps I queue (especially in Solos and Duos) I don't like and I have to queue again. Some maps like Lectus are my favorites and it's a real bummer it doesn't come in my game as frequently as I want it to. Please fix this.
I some what agree to this,

Anuly

Veteran
I haven't seen lectus in rotation in a long time

_Nikki99

Staff Member
No one sees Lectus because Lectus games are probably getting queued by a lot of people most likely

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
I just rekt bishes on every map