Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars Issues Fix Tricks

Autosorting Hotbar Manager
Solos disconnect bedbreak
Fireballs to go smoothly
Miner Fatigue Price(to one diamond)
Add Hypixel items such as bridge eggs, pop-up towers, invis
Water Bucket Price(3 gold)
Hypixel Maps

Also I understand that the DEV's want to make their own unique server but people who watch videos of youtubers watch their gameplay and what they do. If there are so many differences between hypixel and pika network, then they can not play the same way.
Please take this into consideration.

Last edited:

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Fireballs to go smoothly
Hypixel Maps

Also I understand that the DEV's want to make their own unique server but people who watch videos of youtubers watch their gameplay and what they do. If there are so many differences between hypixel and pika network, then they can not play the same way.
its pika not hypixel
if u want hypixel stuff can go play there:>
no one cares

Silver Wing

The Pika
thats the point of cracked servers. If people cant play on hypixel because they cant buy the game, they play on these servers
That's not the point of cracked servers, they are servers meant for cracked users not a copy of hypixel and besides you can't create a copy of hypixel even if you wanted to since their plugins are not available to public. The most we can do is try to replicate them.
Also most of the hypixel stuff were suggested and denied already 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Apollo_Solgaleo
That's not the point of cracked servers, they are servers meant for cracked users not a copy of hypixel and besides you can't create a copy of hypixel even if you wanted to since their plugins are not available to public. The most we can do is try to replicate them.
Also most of the hypixel stuff were suggested and denied already 🤷‍♂️
guess this is the server we play bedwars in with no invis :(

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Fireballs to go smoothly
Hypixel Maps

If you want these to get added, make a suggestion here but try to not mention any other servers while doing so. I'm pretty sure that they wont add all of this but it's worth to try.