Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Bedwars Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

loiydgamer

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
loiydgamer

Suggestion:
Bedwars Improvements

Detailed description:
Solo Bedwars: Players that dont wanna play with teammates that they dont know can play this mode

Quest's: 7 quests is alot but some of them are unobtainable as they require to play in OP bedwars(which nobody plays)
So i suggest adding 2 or 4 more quests to bedwars

Better Tools: Permenant tools should be added and can be upgraded to different tiers and when you die its tier should drop.

Anti cheat: RIght now Pika dosent have a good anti cheat for bedwars and this is causing lots of rule breakers to take advantage of it. A /report and better anti cheat would make it alot easier to deal with those rule breakers

Private Games: Players who just want to play a 1 on 1 game with their friends can play a private game that dosen't
effect their stats

New maps: Right now we are always playing the same maps and it gets kinda boring. New maps would be nice

Glass block: This should be added and made explosive proof. It makes defending our bed much more better and
efficient​

Reason(s):
To make bedwars a much more fun and enjoyable game mode​

Example(s):
I have listed example in all of the suggestions above

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
loiydgamer

Suggestion:
Bedwars Improvements

Detailed description:
Solo Bedwars: Players that dont wanna play with teammates that they dont know can play this mode

Quest's: 7 quests is alot but some of them are unobtainable as they require to play in OP bedwars(which nobody plays)

So i suggest adding 2 or 4 more quests to bedwars

Better Tools: Permenant tools should be added and can be upgraded to different tiers and when you die its tier should drop.

Anti cheat: RIght now Pika dosent have a good anti cheat for bedwars and this is causing lots of rule breakers to take advantage of it. A /report and better anti cheat would make it alot easier to deal with those rule breakers

Private Games: Players who just want to play a 1 on 1 game with their friends can play a private game that dosen't

effect their stats

New maps: Right now we are always playing the same maps and it gets kinda boring. New maps would be nice

Glass block: This should be added and made explosive proof. It makes defending our bed much more better and

efficient

Reason(s):
To make bedwars a much more fun and enjoyable game mode

Example(s):
I have listed example in all of the suggestions above
I'd like to add 1 more even though there are hackers but invisible potion would be good for private games .

P

PyroInDaBus

+1 but because watchdog detection is added I think they will also add watchdog report

P

PyroInDaBus

I would want to say ur wrong but pika copies alot from hypixel so yea
Every server does the better for his community. I don't really think that hypixel said watchdog is a private Plugin available only for hypixel usage and plus I think that watchdog is a great addition for any server!

Have a nice day!

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey loiydgamer,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.