Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BedWars Coins of no use

What is your opinion?

• Total voters

StarShree

Hello so as u all know bedwars coins is of no use I hope it would be better if something is there buy using it for example some cosmetics I hope this get added

Earthrye

Rare Pika
Hello so as u all know bedwars coins is of no use I hope it would be better if something is there buy using it for example some cosmetics I hope this get added
Hello,
Bedwars coins CAN be used to buy cosmetics. The main use that most people use it for though is donating it to their guild. Donating to the guild makes the guild stronger.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
You Can Use Your Coin By Purchasing Cosmetics, else you can donate it to your guild (If you are in).

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Just save them up and buy every single cosmetic in the game or donate to a guild (If you're in one) o/

Or just don't use them ;-;

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
U can buy in game cosmetics with them xd not normal cosmetics