Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars broke lmao

Justinwl

Pika Member
I get completely obliterated by a hacker j flyin around killing through blocks then I get ban for an hour for "hacking"???? Lmao ok.
Makes sense.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Justinwl,

If you would like to do an appeal for a ban, mute or warn in game or in the forums, please go and make an appeal to the Punishment Appeal forums. Please providing a detailed explanation of why you have been banned, muted, or warned, why they should revoke it and providing any extra information that you think is relevant. Further, when you have successfully done your report, please do not create multiple responses and do not make false statements. Also, please do not pressure the staff to respond.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover
Lol thats unfortunate anyways heres a great turkey recipe

ROAST TURKEY INGREDIENTS​

Besides the turkey, you just need herbs, aromatics, and a little seasoning. Simple really is best!

• Turkey: Any whole frozen (or fresh) turkey at the market works. For details on what size is best, read below.
  • Fresh Herbs: Rosemary, thyme, and sage are classic poultry herbs. And while you can use dried, I do think fresh imparts a more robust flavor.
  • Onion and Garlic: The onion will go inside the turkey and the garlic will be rubbed on the outside. But together, these aromatics will infuse the meat and skin with savory goodness.
  • Lemon: Adding lemon wedges inside the turkey helps keep the meat moist and adds a zing of freshness.
  • Butter: A generous amount of butter makes for a juicy turkey without the need to brine. Now there’s some time savings!
  • Salt and Pepper: For that perfectly seasoned bird.
I also put vegetables under my turkey (like celery, carrots, and onion) while it’s roasting. This isn’t required, but I do recommend it. Not only will it amp up your turkey recipe, but it will take your turkey gravy flavor to the next level too!

Also some things to point out..

YOU DON’T NEED TO WASH IT​

All you’ll do is contaminate your sink and kitchen and make a mess. We’ve talked about this before with chicken, and the same applies here. Any bacteria on the turkey will get killed in the oven while baking.

DON’T COOK STUFFING IN THE TURKEY​

If you want perfectly cooked stuffing and perfectly cooked turkey, cook them separately. If you overfill the cavity of the turkey it slows down the cooking time. And besides, it’s better to fill the turkey with aromatics and herbs that give it flavor and moisture. So cook your stuffing in a casserole dish instead.

how to cook it:

Pat dry and stuff. Pat the turkey dry with a paper towel. Removing any extra moisture ensures extra crispy skin. Then, season the inside of the turkey generously with salt and pepper, and stuff the cavity with quartered onion, lemon, and fresh sprigs of herbs. If anything, go lighter on the sage than the other herbs, as it’s more potent.

Make herb butter. Make the herb butter by stirring together the softened butter, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme in a small bowl.

Spread herb butter all over. Loosen the skin of the turkey on top of the breasts by gently sliding your fingers underneath. Add about 1/3 of the herb compound butter and spread it evenly underneath the skin. Spread the remainder of the herb butter all around the outside of the turkey.
Don’t truss the legs! Resist the urge to tie the turkey legs together. Yes, it makes the turkey picture perfect, BUT trussing prevents the air from circulating properly, leaving the meat to cook unevenly. So even though your mom (and likely grandmother) did it, skip it.

Cook the turkey. Place the turkey on a roasting rack or on a bed of veggies (or both – which is what I do). Then there’s only one thing left to do – cook the turkey!

HOW LONG TO COOK A TURKEY​

Ready for good news? Because we didn’t stuff the turkey, it will cook about 30 minutes faster. On average, plan for about 15 minutes per pound of turkey. But remember the BEST gauge is the temperature. You want to cook the turkey to 158° to 160°F (measure at the thickest part of the thigh or breast). But here’s a guideline:
  • For a 10 to 14 pound turkey: 2 ½ hrs to 3 ½ hrs
  • For a 14 to 18 pound turkey: 3 ½ hrs to 4 ½ hrs
  • For a 18 to 22 pound turkey: 4 ½ hrs to 5 ½ hrs
Keep an eye on your turkey when it’s about 75% done. Then, check the temperature every 10 minutes. Remember that ovens can cook slightly hotter or cooler. If you notice the skin browning too quickly, you can always place aluminum foil on top.

ALWAYS LET YOUR TURKEY REST​

Once you remove the turkey from the oven it’s imperative that you let it rest for at least 30 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute in the meat, making for a juicer turkey. Better to have a juicy turkey than a sopping wet cutting board!

CARVE AND SERVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL BIRD​

The only thing left at this point is to admire your gorgeous turkey, carve it, make some flavorful turkey gravy and wow your guests. Just follow my tips on how to carve a turkey but I'm too tired to type any more! if you need further intructions you can search up on how to crave and serve it!

qHadz

Pika Lover

Besides the turkey, you just need herbs, aromatics, and a little seasoning. Simple really is best!

• Turkey: Any whole frozen (or fresh) turkey at the market works. For details on what size is best, read below.
  • Fresh Herbs: Rosemary, thyme, and sage are classic poultry herbs. And while you can use dried, I do think fresh imparts a more robust flavor.
  • Onion and Garlic: The onion will go inside the turkey and the garlic will be rubbed on the outside. But together, these aromatics will infuse the meat and skin with savory goodness.
  • Lemon: Adding lemon wedges inside the turkey helps keep the meat moist and adds a zing of freshness.
  • Butter: A generous amount of butter makes for a juicy turkey without the need to brine. Now there’s some time savings!
I also put vegetables under my turkey (like celery, carrots, and onion) while it’s roasting. This isn’t required, but I do recommend it. Not only will it amp up your turkey recipe, but it will take your turkey gravy flavor to the next level too!

All you’ll do is contaminate your sink and kitchen and make a mess. We’ve talked about this before with chicken, and the same applies here. Any bacteria on the turkey will get killed in the oven while baking.

If you want perfectly cooked stuffing and perfectly cooked turkey, cook them separately. If you overfill the cavity of the turkey it slows down the cooking time. And besides, it’s better to fill the turkey with aromatics and herbs that give it flavor and moisture. So cook your stuffing in a casserole dish instead.

how to cook it:

Pat dry and stuff. Pat the turkey dry with a paper towel. Removing any extra moisture ensures extra crispy skin. Then, season the inside of the turkey generously with salt and pepper, and stuff the cavity with quartered onion, lemon, and fresh sprigs of herbs. If anything, go lighter on the sage than the other herbs, as it’s more potent.

Make herb butter. Make the herb butter by stirring together the softened butter, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme in a small bowl.

Spread herb butter all over. Loosen the skin of the turkey on top of the breasts by gently sliding your fingers underneath. Add about 1/3 of the herb compound butter and spread it evenly underneath the skin. Spread the remainder of the herb butter all around the outside of the turkey.
Don’t truss the legs! Resist the urge to tie the turkey legs together. Yes, it makes the turkey picture perfect, BUT trussing prevents the air from circulating properly, leaving the meat to cook unevenly. So even though your mom (and likely grandmother) did it, skip it.

Cook the turkey. Place the turkey on a roasting rack or on a bed of veggies (or both – which is what I do). Then there’s only one thing left to do – cook the turkey!

Ready for good news? Because we didn’t stuff the turkey, it will cook about 30 minutes faster. On average, plan for about 15 minutes per pound of turkey. But remember the BEST gauge is the temperature. You want to cook the turkey to 158° to 160°F (measure at the thickest part of the thigh or breast). But here’s a guideline:
Keep an eye on your turkey when it’s about 75% done. Then, check the temperature every 10 minutes. Remember that ovens can cook slightly hotter or cooler. If you notice the skin browning too quickly, you can always place aluminum foil on top.

Once you remove the turkey from the oven it’s imperative that you let it rest for at least 30 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute in the meat, making for a juicer turkey. Better to have a juicy turkey than a sopping wet cutting board!

The only thing left at this point is to admire your gorgeous turkey, carve it, make some flavorful turkey gravy and wow your guests. Just follow my tips on how to carve a turkey but I'm too tired to type any more! if you need further intructions you can search up on how to crave and serve it!
yo man thanks this is exactly what i needed!

here is an apple pie recipe in return:

Ingredients​

• 8 small Granny Smith apples, or as needed

• ½ cup unsalted butter

• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour

• ½ cup white sugar

• ½ cup packed brown sugar

• ¼ cup water

• 1 (9 inch) double-crust pie pastry, thawed

Directions​

1. Peel and core apples, then thinly slice. Set aside.

2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).

3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir to form a paste; cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add both sugars and water; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.

4. Press one pastry into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Roll out remaining pastry so it will overhang the pie by about 1/2 inch. Cut pastry into eight 1-inch strips.

5. Place sliced apples into the bottom crust, forming a slight mound. Lay four pastry strips vertically and evenly spaced over apples, using longer strips in the center and shorter strips at the edges.

6. Make a lattice crust: Fold the first and third strips all the way back so they're almost falling off the pie. Lay one of the unused strips perpendicularly over the second and fourth strips, then unfold the first and third strips back into their original position.

7. Fold the second and fourth vertical strips back. Lay one of the three unused strips perpendicularly over top. Unfold the second and fourth strips back into their original position.

8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 to weave in the last two strips of pastry. Fold and trim excess dough at the edges as necessary, and pinch to secure.

9. Slowly and gently pour sugar-butter mixture over lattice crust, making sure it seeps over sliced apples. Brush some onto lattice, but make sure it doesn't run off the sides.

10. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until apples are soft, 35 to 45 minutes.

OP
OP
J

Justinwl

Pika Member

Ingredients​

• ½ cup unsalted butter

• ½ cup white sugar

• ¼ cup water

Directions​

3. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir to form a paste; cook until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add both sugars and water; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.

4. Press one pastry into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Roll out remaining pastry so it will overhang the pie by about 1/2 inch. Cut pastry into eight 1-inch strips.

5. Place sliced apples into the bottom crust, forming a slight mound. Lay four pastry strips vertically and evenly spaced over apples, using longer strips in the center and shorter strips at the edges.

6. Make a lattice crust: Fold the first and third strips all the way back so they're almost falling off the pie. Lay one of the unused strips perpendicularly over the second and fourth strips, then unfold the first and third strips back into their original position.

7. Fold the second and fourth vertical strips back. Lay one of the three unused strips perpendicularly over top. Unfold the second and fourth strips back into their original position.

8. Repeat Steps 6 and 7 to weave in the last two strips of pastry. Fold and trim excess dough at the edges as necessary, and pinch to secure.

9. Slowly and gently pour sugar-butter mixture over lattice crust, making sure it seeps over sliced apples. Brush some onto lattice, but make sure it doesn't run off the sides.

10. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until apples are soft, 35 to 45 minutes.

how to cook it:

ngl i loved these lmao
Didn't think they needed warnings, post wasn't really meant to do anything I was just like "huhhhhhHH? 🤨"

OP
OP
J

Justinwl

Pika Member
I get completely obliterated by a hacker j flyin around killing through blocks then I get ban for an hour for "hacking"???? Lmao ok.
Makes sense.
Thank ya but it was just an hour ban, bit confused on that and the timing was funny with there being a dude flyin right there killin me. But it's alright thank you :)

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover
ngl i loved these lmao
Didn't think they needed warnings, post wasn't really meant to do anything I was just like "huhhhhhHH? 🤨"
pika-network fourms are the best place to find great recipes 😎, its truly unfortunate that you cant just mess around and share the greatest recipes of all times W/O getting a warn 😔 (hope you enjoyed the recipe though if you made)

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover

Ingredients​

• ½ cup unsalted butter

• ½ cup white sugar

• ¼ cup water

Directions​

thanks for the apple pie recipe! I might make this on the weekends!

qHadz

Pika Lover
This place is just gonna turn into a place where people share recipes with eachother xD