Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars all mode world record.

CoolBoy8126

Uh, recently me and my 2 friends played 3v3v3v3 and we think we made a world record for pika-network.
So, we want to know what's the world record for pika-network..
For all modes Solos, Doubles, Triples and Quadruples. Please tell...
Also tell your fastest match!!
Thanks

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
LOL, I was solo-queuing 3v3v3v3 one day and we won the game in about a minute. Two of the teams disconnected and the last team had only 2 people on it. Also, my teammate was breezily bridging so that helped, I guess. The map was Invasion but I didn't record.

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
ha u had
LOL, I was solo-queuing 3v3v3v3 one day and we won the game in about a minute. Two of the teams disconnected and the last team had only 2 people on it. Also, my teammate was breezily bridging so that helped, I guess. The map was Invasion but I didn't record.
ha u had 2 teams eliminated I had a full enemy with just me and my friend and we killed the server around in 1 min and 30 we didn't die once
(I'm not bragging this is just how my humor works it starts with HA)
also I can be ur friend I'm lv 50 btw

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
ha u had

ha u had 2 teams eliminated I had a full enemy with just me and my friend and we killed the server around in 1 min and 30 we didn't die once
Nice bro, you and your friend must be pretty good then. I would have sent you a friend request literally now but I can't (I hardly play mc once in like 2 weeks or something because of my parents).
Sad times, I know.

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
My personal best was around 1:30 seconds in trios but my recorder stopped working that day, so that sucks.

OP
OP
CoolBoy8126

CoolBoy8126

ha u had

Oof. We were not doing the world record. I was just curious. So i asked

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
CoolBoy8126

CoolBoy8126

You play in dynamic FOV? That is preposterous! LOL
You got a nice team, makes me wish I had friends in the community.
I just go to lobbies searching for someone around my level and party him/her for doubles.
What was ur bedwars level again?

hand_combo

Pika Lover
ha u had

the level cant decide that ur good.today i 1v1ed panas1(bedwars leaderboard 1) and destroyed him in practice in classic he is like level 80

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
the level cant decide that ur good.today i 1v1ed panas1(bedwars leaderboard 1) and destroyed him in practice in classic he is like level 80
his main mode is build uhc its a little more of a tank 1v1 while classic is where if you get the 1st hit u pretty much win.

hand_combo

Pika Lover
his main mode is build uhc its a little more of a tank 1v1 while classic is where if you get the 1st hit u pretty much win.
no,my friend got the first hit and i had 2 hearts left i strafed and won that in classinc