Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedrock Hackers

opticyclic

Epic Pika
9 out of 10 times, a player with a dot at the start of their name is hacking.
Straight up fly, speed and bed nuker hacks.

Apparently using Bedrock bypasses the anti-cheat (see below).
Is anyone looking at it?
I feel like blocking them all until a proper fix is developed would be a good stop gap.

LinenCoder87078-hacks-Blatant.png

LinenCoder87078-hacks.png

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
yes this is true, ur only solution is starting a new game if u see a player with . before their ign, u can check the players by clicking TAB on ur keyboard.. when i didnt know abt this, i lost my all time highest 99 ws cuz a bedrock player was b hopping + safewalk + scaffold 😥

K33NN

IGN
K33NN
Thats kinda facts. Does bedrock rly bypass??

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
Thats kinda facts. Does bedrock rly bypass??
bedrock edition does not have an anti cheat, so yea, you could just somehow find a hacked client for bedrock and take over the leaderboards 💀

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
ikr, whenever i see a player with a . in front of his name in the waiting lobby, i just leave

D

Deleted member 118315

I want to know something

If one report and guy by /report username will he be instantly seen or not ?

NoobNeverFound

Uh i want to ask smth like i'm not really new but i don't know how to get gold in pika.

gooey_god

Pika Member
I want to know something

If one report and guy by /report username will he be instantly seen or not ?
usually only when a staff member is online like the mod said, but even with many people reporting a hacker it wont help since the anticheat wont ban based off of reports and it could be days before the cheater is really banned. I kept seeing the same bedrock fly hacker for days because no one had reported him on the forums.

meek_mills

Epic Pika
IGN
meek_mills
ikr, whenever i see a player with a . in front of his name in the waiting lobby, i just leave
ohh 💀

whenever i see a guy having . infront for their name i always target them and get them out of the game first :))

meek_mills

Epic Pika
IGN
meek_mills
Uh i want to ask smth like i'm not really new but i don't know how to get gold in pika.

Soo Just to let you know its not possible to get GOLD currency in pika without buying it...
either you Win it from the Discord giveaways or maybe its possible to do something like /goldtransfer so your friends can gift you (if they have)..
you can only get Silver Currency by Voting for Pika Network HERE

RunRobDog

Pika Lover
ohh 💀

whenever i see a guy having . infront for their name i always target them and get them out of the game first :))
not always possible if they insta fly around the game and get all beds withing the first 30 seconds of the game

RunRobDog

Pika Lover
Soo Just to let you know its not possible to get GOLD currency in pika without buying it...
either you Win it from the Discord giveaways or maybe its possible to do something like /goldtransfer so your friends can gift you (if they have)..
you can only get Silver Currency by Voting for Pika Network HERE
im pretty sure u can not give gold to someone in any way besides buying it with their username on the store

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
IGN
SadewDeshan
Just to let you know. There is ancient art to beat this hackers. Its is....... START A NEW GAME

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
im pretty sure u can not give gold to someone in any way besides buying it with their username on the store
yes, u cant do any ingame command to gift gold from ur account to some1 else. the only way is to spend money on the store, login using the ign of the player u want to send to, u wont need their password for it, and buy it for them