Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Be Aware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Alright so I've noticed that the server doesn't have an anti-cheat (classic skyblock) Well I just want you guys to be aware before going to the pvp arena because there is a lot of hackers that are ruthless and will take your items.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
They are so blatant to be honest. Usually they just use kill aura and speed hacks, now they use fly too. It's irritating. Lol.

ThaWither

Epic Pika
And i wish i can be a member of ur Staff team To Stop any Hacker try to hack in skyblock <3

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Idid Bro and no answer for accepting or denied !!! and rly its a while

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Idid Bro and no answer for accepting or denied !!! and rly its a while
no wonder why. everywhere i see you you look like ass licker or you act like 13 year old. they need guys that can handle kids and cant get roasted. kids that be like ''im going to be helper and ban hackers'' wont get it. lol

Matik212

no wonder why. everywhere i see you you look like ass licker or you act like 13 year old. they need guys that can handle kids and cant get roasted. kids that be like ''im going to be helper and ban hackers'' wont get it. lol
Please have a little respect for other forum users, he is trying to help out in any way he can until he gets accepted and that's fine. Back to the thread topic, if you see a hacker be sure to record him hacking and report it!

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Please have a little respect for other forum users, he is trying to help out in any way he can until he gets accepted and that's fine. Back to the thread topic, if you see a hacker be sure to record him hacking and report it!
i dont pay any respect for ass lickers. bye

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Going report you good day
bye. I wont miss you. <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

EDIT: its not spam, but I have too much love for him, that's because I'm fat and I've been keeping it in myself

xXStopMeXx

Pika Member
GatisS_ they are all staff plz respect them or an action will be taken for you

Status
Not open for further replies.