Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banwave

EDQT

Pika Lover
To be honest, the current ban wave is really affecting pika and the players, from my perspective so many people hubbed bc Pikanetwork has a numerous amounts of cheaters and also a bad Anti-Cheat. So why would someone lose their winstreak to a whole random cheating with the purpose of destruction or ruining peoples hard work (winstreak). Staff has the advantage to kick people from game why don’t you demote them and see the amount of hubs they get a week? As i mentioned, PikaNetwork is unfair and banning people for an issue that pika can’t handle is insane.

-John

OP
OP
EDQT

EDQT

Pika Lover
Also check how many cheater are on Skywars or bedwars isn’t that insane enough?

RandomUsrName

To be honest, the current ban wave is really affecting pika and the players, from my perspective so many people hubbed bc Pikanetwork has a numerous amounts of cheaters and also a bad Anti-Cheat. So why would someone lose their winstreak to a whole random cheating with the purpose of destruction or ruining peoples hard work (winstreak). Staff has the advantage to kick people from game why don’t you demote them and see the amount of hubs they get a week? As i mentioned, PikaNetwork is unfair and banning people for an issue that pika can’t handle is insane.

-John
I agree this why i believe all parties involved should retain the ban but not be wiped as some of the people involved have been grinding pika for 3 years and it wouldn't be fair for them to lose it all because they hubbed to hackers.

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
I agree. Pika Network's staff are just not upto the mark to moderate the server properly. The moderators and admins are hardly online and the anti cheat issues are being overlooked by the devs. We have been complaining about anticheat for a long time, but have seen no improvement at all. Most of the staff have an issue with their egos getting hurt and will go to the extents is banning people to satisfy their ego (basically having a power trip). The recent banwave is not the solution rather it just to satisfy their own grudge and ego. Rather than actually fixing the issue at hand, they will ban players who want to save their hardwork (winstreaks). The current state of pika network is way worse than it was a year ago, players even can fly hack in bedwars and skywars. Reporting these hackers does no effect since they can instantly come back with a new account and a vpn. This server has degraded so much that I think the staff manager should consider wiping the whole staff team and building a new one. The current staff team does nothing for the server and from what I have experienced after returning to pika network after a year is that there has been a drastic downfall in the quality of gameplay, rather than an improvement. #WipeTheStaffTeam #ImproveTheServer

Apead

Epic Pika
Tbh, rules are rules but
If aparently other people do it Blatanly, then why not only ban 5 people.
I belive that something is up on the background of this ban wave. Not even everyone is being banned in the same way.

qxpt

Epic Pika
Hey

I'm max or qxpt

And Ive been playing on pikanetwork for about 2 years now and after this ban wave I think some pepole took it too far

I don't have any problem being banned if my stats stays the same
but please understand that all the pepole that "abused the glitch" have been working very hard on gettin to where they are now
and when you take that from them by wiping their account's it just feels like the staff team dosn't care about us the players
we spent countless hours of grinding
losing some winning some and all that for nothing now becuase someone annoyed the staff team too much and made a rally overnight
and now we are taking the bullet

Now I'm not here to blame anyone but I think the stat wipe was a bit too much and I think we should stay banned but please reroll our accounts
we spent too much time and effort and getting it taken from us is just wrong
we made friends
we made memories
and yes your in the right for banning us but the stat wipe was too much

I personally spent hundreds if not thousads on pika on
Ranks/Boosters/Giveways of gold and ranks/gold/tags and I've been a champ for about a 2 years now and more and stuff

So please will you change your mind and reroll everyone that got wiped and keep the ban?