Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned with improper reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerCraft79

Pika Member
when i hoppen onto pika i saw i have gotten banned, reason give was death threats and wishes i do not quite remember saying anything related to threats so i checked the link accompanied with it but when i put the link in my search bar no image comes up instead homepage so the screenshot website used by CandyOP, i do not know why he used some 2010 screenshot website when he could use Snipping tool and imgur, i will make a appeal but for that ut would require me to see the image of what i said in chat

rishabhpal

Banned
I checked for banned reason it was Death threats but as we know candy op has not gave any proof of you breaking the rules .So i suggest you to tell the truth in ban appeal.

divertente

Great Reporter
when i hoppen onto pika i saw i have gotten banned, reason give was death threats and wishes i do not quite remember saying anything related to threats so i checked the link accompanied with it but when i put the link in my search bar no image comes up instead homepage so the screenshot website used by CandyOP, i do not know why he used some 2010 screenshot website when he could use Snipping tool and imgur, i will make a appeal but for that ut would require me to see the image of what i said in chat
The proof given by CandyOP works. Maybe you checked the first link that had some issues, either way, this is why you got banned. - https://prnt.sc/PkIkNCI1lctl

Status
Not open for further replies.