Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrChoke

So i was chilling in the server and suddenly i get banned for a reason:"3+ accounts banned" by ASCB_Imran.
Well i only have done one account and this gets banned for no reason. I hope that you can help and unban me.
Also please demote ASCB_Imran for banning players for no reason.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
No reason for him to be demoted, please create a ban apeal with valid evidence. If you got false banned it happens. Alsoif you have a brother sister that play on ur ip and hack that means that they have 3+ banned accs .

OP
OP
M

MrChoke

No reason for him to be demoted, please create a ban apeal with valid evidence. If you got false banned it happens. Alsoif you have a brother sister that play on ur ip and hack that means that they have 3+ banned accs .
no one plays on my ip

~ Logically ~

Banned
Well english isnt my first language ja sa v6id oma paugu kinni ka panna lupard

I wasn't talking about you, as far as i'm concerned. You have great english for somebody who's first language isn't english.

Typhrea

I also have the same problem, my IGN is PaceyM8. I only have two accounts, my alt is Typhrea but it is not banned. It also said "3+ Banned Accounts" I think it is a bug, I notice that sometimes I am banned and sometimes I am not, and the Date of Ban is also changing continuously. I am also the only one playing minecraft on my IP.

OP
OP
M

MrChoke

I also have the same problem, my IGN is PaceyM8. I only have two accounts, my alt is Typhrea but it is not banned. It also said "3+ Banned Accounts" I think it is a bug, I notice that sometimes I am banned and sometimes I am not, and the Date of Ban is also changing continuously. I am also the only one playing minecraft on my IP.
You should do a ban appeal like i did.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
So i was chilling in the server and suddenly i get banned for a reason:"3+ accounts banned" by ASCB_Imran.
Well i only have done one account and this gets banned for no reason. I hope that you can help and unban me.
Also please demote ASCB_Imran for banning players for no reason.
Every Staff member have a reason when they are banning you. Every reason is being said when you are banned

Status
Not open for further replies.