Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned For Ever??Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
that would be ban evasion my dude
Ehm, that is definitely not ban evasion. Creating a new account while being banned on another is not considered ban evasion. On the contrary, what is ban evasion is being banned on 3 differents accounts (Which means IP ban) and bypassing it using a VPN. Furthermore (I think at least) that ban evasion is also when you make a new account right after your old one gets banned with a name very similar to the first one and start complaining about the ban.

GasparisMC

Pika Member
Ehm, that is definitely not ban evasion. Creating a new account while being banned on another is not considered ban evasion. On the contrary, what is ban evasion is being banned on 3 differents accounts (Which means IP ban) and bypassing it using a VPN. Furthermore (I think at least) that ban evasion is also when you make a new account right after your old one gets banned with a name very similar to the first one and start complaining about the ban.
I guess this rule varies on different kinds of servers (Cracked,premium) so im probably wrong

MyMorningWood

Epic Pika
Well, basically yes the rule is unfair but it's still a ban. You got banned and you need to buy one.

TennisMaks

Pika Member
okay, we all get it, but people are just writing the same thing already said before.
he understands what should be done and it is mainly his choice, so just calm down. No need to comment so much about things already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.