Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned For Ever??Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePandaPvP_

Ok I dont want to make this the biggest deal but is it really ok to be banned forever??? I mean I cant even appeal again and even if I do I cant get unbanned since the Staff who banned me (ASCB_imran) has retired from what I was told in my recent appeal. Ok I made a mistake and was told in my first appeal to rethink my actions while I was banned,Which I did in the 2 months I was banned.I thought to myself ok I made a mistake and I wont do it again so I might aswell make another appeal,when I make it and get a respond am told I can never get unbanned since pika staff doesnt deal with banned players that retired staff banned which in my opinion isnt right for a big server like this.Also everyone makes mistakes just how PriorHx once said https://prnt.sc/gwo8mn so if their is anyway to get unbanned i'd be glad but if their isnt then I guess this is the end of me playing this server.PROOF OF BAN http://prntscr.com/gw9zgc

TennisMaks

Pika Member
banned for using any sort of hacks is a perm ban, however it is up to higher ranked staff to deal with that

Skillaura

Well, the rule is, cheating is not allowed and leads into a permanent ban. You can say whatever you want but this won`t be changed.

Another rule is that ban appeals of a retired staff member shouldn`t be accept in any way. This is because the staff member knows what he did and another staff not.

But there is still hope for you! This server had a shop. Usual you can buy things in the shop, and no wonder, you can do the same in this one! One of their products is an unban for a small amount of money! Go give it a try man.

GasparisMC

Pika Member
Well, the rule is, cheating is not allowed and leads into a permanent ban. You can say whatever you want but this won`t be changed.

Another rule is that ban appeals of a retired staff member shouldn`t be accept in any way. This is because the staff member knows what he did and another staff not.

But there is still hope for you! This server had a shop. Usual you can buy things in the shop, and no wonder, you can do the same in this one! One of their products is an unban for a small amount of money! Go give it a try man.
No use of spending money
That’s why appeals exist in the first place, to give you a second chance

ASCB_imran

Veteran
There is nothing wrong with that rule, in fact things would be worse without it.

Skillaura

No use of spending money
That’s why appeals exist in the first place, to give you a second chance
No, you`re wrong buddy. A ban appeal is there for "false bans" not a second change. The staff judge the situation with or without proof then makes a decision.

MynamesJef

Pika Member
Staff should be able to unban players banned by retired staff for things like swearing, or something.

Things like hacking are a different scenario because that staff watched the player and everything but the other staff won't know that.

But for things like swearing or disrespect should be able to be overturned by higher ranked staff even if the staff member who originally banned is now resigned.

OP
OP
B

BluePandaPvP_

Whatever ima just buy a unban and give this server more money lol they have a very nice sneaky way to make money hehheh xD

dagode

Veteran
Ok I dont want to make this the biggest deal but is it really ok to be banned forever??? I mean I cant even appeal again and even if I do I cant get unbanned since the Staff who banned me (ASCB_imran) has retired from what I was told in my recent appeal. Ok I made a mistake and was told in my first appeal to rethink my actions while I was banned,Which I did in the 2 months I was banned.I thought to myself ok I made a mistake and I wont do it again so I might aswell make another appeal,when I make it and get a respond am told I can never get unbanned since pika staff doesnt deal with banned players that retired staff banned which in my opinion isnt right for a big server like this.Also everyone makes mistakes just how PriorHx once said https://prnt.sc/gwo8mn so if their is anyway to get unbanned i'd be glad but if their isnt then I guess this is the end of me playing this server.PROOF OF BAN http://prntscr.com/gw9zgc
Since you have a cracked account, not worth anything ( except if you bought some packs ) I do not recommend you buy an unban :)
Rather make a new account, the server does allow you to register 3 times I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.