Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned for 7 days for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvinmodelo

bruhhh. the server banned me because im using Client Modification VL 6?! are u serious?!? bruh im not hacking and im just Using Laby Mod to boost my FPS whats the reason to bane me?!
Is the Laby Mod Hacked Client?!? the Answer is NO its just Boosting my FPS bruhhh and also im voting on that Server Everyday to get 500 Vote tokens and this is what i get? Your Temporarily banned from this server for 7 days... bruh pikanetwork fix this client modification im playing normal and i always kicking for using Laby Mod do you hate laby mod??? plssssss Fix this... i cant wait for 7 days :((( i promise everyday i always kicked because of Client Modification and accusing me for using hacked clients??? im just using Laby Mod because its boost my fps better then Optifine :(((

Attachments

• 2021-11-26_07.55.41.png
    2021-11-26_07.55.41.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 51

D3V1LYT

Maybe its becuase of cps You probably get banned for high cps
It comes under client modifications

Sadra3445

Banned
The staffs know somethink to ban you and if you feeling ban for no reason say staff who ban you and he/she will answer you why ban

sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch.gif

Shralion

Epic Pika
The staffs know somethink to ban you and if you feeling ban for no reason say staff who ban you and he/she will answer you why ban
they were banned by the console and i already sent the link to appeal for unban

technoman111

bruhhh. the server banned me because im using Client Modification VL 6?! are u serious?!? bruh im not hacking and im just Using Laby Mod to boost my FPS whats the reason to bane me?!
Is the Laby Mod Hacked Client?!? the Answer is NO its just Boosting my FPS bruhhh and also im voting on that Server Everyday to get 500 Vote tokens and this is what i get? Your Temporarily banned from this server for 7 days... bruh pikanetwork fix this client modification im playing normal and i always kicking for using Laby Mod do you hate laby mod??? plssssss Fix this... i cant wait for 7 days :((( i promise everyday i always kicked because of Client Modification and accusing me for using hacked clients??? im just using Laby Mod because its boost my fps better then Optifine :(((
this happened to me 5 days ago i was thinking to wait for the ban to uplift by the timer but enough is enough this happened alot mid games when i was about to clutch my whole entire life and it just ruined it EVERY SINGLE TIME JUST WHY IS THAT A THING WHY DOES IT EXIST SATAN MADE THAT THING STRAIGHT FROM HELL AND EVEN HE DIDNT LIKE IT CUZ IT IS TOO EVIL TO EXIST END IT I BEG U

Matthew_o9

Hey,
it happened to me the same like 10 minutes ago, I already appealed for unban because pikanetwork lagged and everything was blocked and after 10 sec I got that screen too :/
Try to appeal for unban.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
i hack and i didn't get banned but these non hackers gets banned everyday

HierarchyMan

i think this guy deserves a permanent ban
this is not the first time he got kicked / banned
he has been getting kicked from april 2021
and he has also been reviewed by the mod Minecraft_Leg
Look at his arguments and look at how much he is forcing us to think that he is using laby
laby is not the best but do you know why could he be using it, its because laby supports forge and forge supports hax
he is most likely using laby with forge (other hacking mods) or not using laby at all because he did not show window title in his screenshot
and if not , injectable clients like itami and spotify clicker are being distributed for free these days
he is 97% hacking and the ban is justified

Last edited:

technoman111

i think this guy deserves a permanent ban
this is not the first time he got kicked / banned
he has been getting kicked from april 2021
and he has also been reviewed by the mod Minecraft_Leg
Look at his arguments and look at how much he is forcing us to think that he is using laby
laby is not the best but do you know why could he be using it, its because laby supports forge and forge supports hax
he is most likely using laby with forge (other hacking mods) or not using laby at all because he did not show window title in his screenshot
and if not , injectable clients like itami and spotify clicker are being distributed for free these days
he is 97% hacking and the ban is justified
then what about me there are thousands of people getting banned for the same reason and thats stupid of you to judge someone without even knowing the full story and you dont have any roles you cant do anything dont try to be someone you arent and you arent even banned why are you here go play some minecraft or something dont you have something better to do in your life

Yaswin_MC

Hey Pika I have Some internet issue so i lagged back for that u banned me so whos the reason if i get kicked from guild huh pls try to unban me

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.