Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned due to LAG?

Mauver

Fellow players,
I have great internet speed, still I get lag. This lag is from the server (I have asked various random players they all said they are also lagging). Due to LAG while bridging you sometimes fall through the newly placed block and then automatically get tp-ed to the new block you just placed. After this happens several times the console KICKS you out saying client modification when we are clearly NOT hacking. Pikanet I request you to fix your console, or upgrade your server so it doesn't lag so much

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Well if this keeps happening there isn't much you can do.. it is what it is..

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
Bro go to discord and type

.appeal

There u state your ban Or kick problem

Thanks.

.ez

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hi, just wanted to correct this here but you don't need to go onto the Discord to do this. You can go on the forums (which you already are) and click on appeal punishment although I do not recommend it if it was a console ban since you can wait those out.

I just checked your punishment history and no bans have come up so you have only been kicked. You should not currently be banned if your username is your forum's name.

Furthermore, if the anticheat thinks you are cheating it will ban you. There are checks to see if you're using a modification and you must've triggered one of those too many times and thus got kicked.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have done a load of research on this topic and I think I discovered the reasoning.

You got a skill issue

_Nikki99

Staff Member
"It is what it is" Very normal getting false banned ;--; So you just gotta learn how to deal with it