Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned Account For Being NOOB

Rival

I dont know why but I was banned in the server while playing skyblock... I dont use any hacks. The last thing I saw is a admin making fun of me for not being pro enough to play skyblock. I want my account back. I dont want to purchase the unban from your store beacause im banned for no reason!!!

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Provide your username that got banned,

GoodGuyMarco

The Pika
Then make a ban appeal. I don't think a admin will just make fun of you for no reason.

OP
OP
R

Rival

I'm a new minecraft player, im new to the server but then why mlbanned me for being derp?

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
I'm a new minecraft player, im new to the server but then why mlbanned me for being derp?
I'm pretty sure Izha is 100% sure you we're using Derp that's why you got banned.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
Hey ,

If you believe you were falsely banned by the staff members , Make a ban appeal hear : https://pika-network.net/forums/ban-mute-appeals.149/
Provide strong proof like you .minecraft folder which includes the following details.
-Mods
-Versions
-resource packs
These will help staff to go through your files and come up to a decision if you should be unbanned or remain banned.

Thank You,
TeKkaTi

Requesting to lock the thread as the question and the purpose of the thread has been cleared.