Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned 14 days for swearing on chat using the word "cancer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was playing pika network at 28/1/2017 watching dutchminerhd stream and i was on op facs and i said "cancer" on chat and he banned me for 14 days i dint know if you swear you getting 14 days ban i though am just gonna get a mute for it

Minecraft username
-WarWickGrougker

Date of the ban
-28/1/2017

Screenshot of the ban
-http://prntscr.com/e1iwti

I was banned
-For Swearing

Banned by
-DutchMinerHD

Do you have been banned in Pika Network before

No

Why We should unban you/Unmute you

-Because i dint know the new rules that if you just swear once you will get 14 days ban i though it could be mute my apologazise about swearning on chat bcs like only other people getting the stuff and not me and i got mad xD sry for swearning on chat i hope you can understand how i guy feels when he dont get stuffs from a Drop party xD Thx for Reading my ban Appeal!.

I hope i get unbanned and i swear to my life i wont gonna do it again so i wont gonna do again ban appeal xD

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
You should create a ban appeal not posting it here. Also in the rules it says that swearing with cancer leads to 2 week ban.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
1. You should submit a ban appeal here.
2. The rules state that swearing or using C***** in a negative statement is a 1 week ban and then a permanent ban the next time you do so. You can get your ban shortened to 7 days as the rules dont actually say 14 days anywhere.

@PizzaMC @Draegoner @Slendyy
Lock Please.

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
So i was playing pika network at 28/1/2017 watching dutchminerhd stream and i was on op facs and i said "cancer" on chat and he banned me for 14 days i dint know if you swear you getting 14 days ban i though am just gonna get a mute for it

Minecraft username
-WarWickGrougker

Date of the ban
-28/1/2017

Screenshot of the ban
-http://prntscr.com/e1iwti

I was banned
-For Swearing

Banned by
-DutchMinerHD

Do you have been banned in Pika Network before

No

Why We should unban you/Unmute you

-Because i dint know the new rules that if you just swear once you will get 14 days ban i though it could be mute my apologazise about swearning on chat bcs like only other people getting the stuff and not me and i got mad xD sry for swearning on chat i hope you can understand how i guy feels when he dont get stuffs from a Drop party xD Thx for Reading my ban Appeal!.

I hope i get unbanned and i swear to my life i wont gonna do it again so i wont gonna do again ban appeal xD
Making caner jokes is an insta ban and you've probable been warned if you where banned for that long

Status
Not open for further replies.