Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban This Hacker

Yash42

I was playing a game of bed wars. And in our team there was a guy whose ign is mann16. His game play was very suspicious and strange. He got kicked twice due to client modifications. When I saw him PVP and Bridge across the map then I realize that he is a hacker. Unfortunately I don't have any video evidence of this. Then I added him to friend and asked him that is he actually hacking or not and, he write that he is using hack clients for PVP and some "Safe walk Mod" for bridging. I do have screenshots of that conversation which I will attach with this report. He have been banned before for 24Hrs and he is still hacking. This is not fair ban him for like more 30 days and then if he don't stop hacking then bam him permanently. I don't want my name to be shown that I have reported him because he is in my friend list and if he somehow find out that I reported him then he will remove me from his friend list and I won't be able to provide you guys with more information about him hacking. His IGN :- mann16 ( everything small , no capital letters) There is other default pika messages ignore them just read the [FMGS].Screenshot 1.pngScreenshot 2.png

Silver Wing

The Pika
Sadly you can't report hackers with screenschots
You will need a video proof for that